Chapter 3:

Chapter 3:

Fiona P.O.V

"I'm only doing this for you." I said as I began to flat iron my hair.

"Girl please your doing this for me, but you're dress like you are trying to find you a man." Brielle said as she put on her red pumps. Brielle had on a cute  black v-cut dress.

I turned the flat iron off and unplugged it " You're the one who told me to wear this! I don't even look right in something like this."

" Girl, with your 5'10 statue! I wish I was that tall." She said . Brielle is 5'8 she is tall but look small sometime.

"Okay that dont mean anything. I have all these rolls and everything." I said truthfully playing with my fat on the side.

"Okay that don't even matter. If someone is looking, tell them they are looking at the wrong thing shawty." 

I just smiled "Well, we  don't wanna be late right. Who's picking us up anyways? " I asked.

"You know my cousin rocko" 

"Awe ok." I said. I took my phone off charge and put it in my bra. "No one would notice." i said out loud to my self.

"Come on girl, rocko is outside." As soon as brielle said that I heard horns 'Beep Beep'

I hurried up and checked on issac . Him and faith was sleep on the bed. What the hell! I hope her parents know that she's over here.

I walked downstairs and out the door. I locked the door and ran to the car. I slammed the door and took a deep breath "Okay, come on lets go."

******************

Thanks for the reads and votes . Please give feedback.
I will update soon, I know this isn't long that's because I've been using this phone and my laptop is having problems .