Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

Fiona P.O.V

"Come on Fiona, Its just one little party." My best and only friend brielle said.

"I don't want to, Graduation is next week and I'm not going to go to some lame party just because you say so." I said getting annoyed.

"Please fiona for me! Quann is going to be there and I need a wing woman." she said in little baby voice.

"Girl bye. You is in love with this boy! He don't even notice you." I said playfully.

"Un girl no and if he didn't notice me how come he wanted me to come to the party, He said it was gonna be dope." 

"Well maybe I would go with you. Just to be your wing woman." I said

"Oh yes! yes! yes!" she said while hugging me.

Brielle got up from the bed and looked at herself in the mirror. "How do I look?" she asked 

"Beautiful!" I said honestly. She was beautiful. She always wear her hair in kinky curls and at the end its dyed red. If she flat iron her hair it would probable stop little bit pass her shoulder.

She has a very unique facial structure and a body anyone would kill for. She has B cup boob's going on c cup. She has a flat stomach and a medium size ass. Lucky her I wish I was shaped like that.

"I know, I hope Quann thinks I am beautiful too." 

I heard footsteps and whispers coming from downstairs. "Who is that?" I said a bit scared. I got up and went downstairs. Brielle followed me.

When I went down I seen Issac and some girl sitting on the couch. "Hey Issac um who is this?" I asked with my hands on my hips.

"Hey fiona, this is faith." He said

"Hey!" she said in a cheerful voice.

" Issac can I talk to you real quick." I said to Issac .

"Sup." I heard brielle say to faith as me and Issac went into the kitchen.

"So this the girl huh?" I asked

"Yup, but please don't tell momma yet. I don't think its time. She've been kind stressed out lately." 

"Alright but your gonna have to tell her sooner or later or I will! Do her parents know about this?" I asked

He shook his head no. "well than how do she know she's pregnant?" 

"I took her virginity away about a month ago and She took 3 pregnancy tests" He said.

I just looked at him shocked. When the hell did all of this happen. When did he even start having sex?

Oh lord. I put my hands on my forehead. "How come me and momma didn't know about faith."

" Well y'all never asked me did I have a girlfriend or anything."

"Are you serious Isaac! you are suppose to tell me or momma stuff like that!" I said frustrated " Our conversation is over, but I do have millions of questions to ask you!" 

"Ok" he said walking from the kitchen to the living room as I followed him.

"Come on faith let's go to my room " he said.

" okay and nice talking to you brielle " faith said.

Faith is pretty she got big glasses that goes with her Carmel skin. Her hair is in a curly fro that's just all over her head . Just like brielle but hers is all black. But she's pretty she also has dimples and freckles . I wish I had dimples.

"That girl is something else" brielle said. I just laughed. " You know on the last day of school I heard that Nicholas and dashonta got back together"

" I honestly don't care about that bitch! she can suck dog dick for all I care." I said

Brielle just giggled.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks for the reads and votes. I know that this isn't long but my hands got tired typing on this phone . Please give me feedback