Part One

"Gabby !" My Mama Yelled From DownStairs SomeWhere . I Turnt My Tv Off And Slipped On My House Shoes , " Coming Mom !" I Yelled Back Heading DownStairs ....
As I Turned The Corner I Nearly Screamed In Horror From What I Saw... A Girl Around My Age .. Bleeding From EveryWhere Face Swollenn , Clothes Tattered , Her Hair Was Matted Down And She Look Like She Was In Pain ..
" Gabby Hunny Take Her To The Guest Room And Clean Her Up While I Call The Police .." She Said Handing The Girl Off Too Mee . She Whimpered With Each Step She Took " Have A Seat There I'll Be Right Back " I Said Helping Her Sit On The Bedd .. I Rush Into The Bathroom And Grab A Tub To Some Water In And Grabbed The First Aid Kit .
ReTurning With The Items I Place The Towels Around Her .. " Thank You " The Girl Croaked As I Mended To Her Wounds . " What Happen Too Yuu ?" I Asked Softly Cleaning Out The Gash Under Her Eye...
" Across The Tracks Happened .. I Was A Fool , Didn't Listen To My Nana And Followed A Bunch Of Friends Over There .. We Went To A Party And I Was Drugged Beaten And Raped... " She Said The Last Part In A Whisper " I'm Sorry This Happened Too Yuu .. How Did Yuu End Upp Here ?" "My Nana Knows Your Mom And I've Been Here A Few Times When I Was Little And Plus Yuu Stay Right By The Track It's The First House I Saw" She Spoke . I Nodded And Ended The Conversation Knowing It Hurt Her To Talk . The Police And Ambulance Arrived When I Was In The Mist Of Helping Her . My Mama Told Me To Stay UpStairs And Change My Sheets While She Talk To The Police . I Rushed And Change The Sheets Because I Wanted To Bee Nosey . Creeping DownStairs I Listened In To The Conversation .....
" Yeah Her Parents Filed A Missing Persons Report A Couple Hours Earlier Said She Was In Her Room One Minute And Gone The Next .." The Officer Spoke My Mom Nodded " What A Shame .. If Only These Kids Would Listenn Too Us .. Getting Younger And Younger Every Year .. " My Mom Spoke Shaking Her Head .. I Frowned Then Stepped Out Into The Opening " Mom I'm Done " I Said Breaking Them Apart . She Looked At Me " Alright Well Thank Yuu Officer Please Have Her Guardian To Give Me A Call To Let Mee Know If She'll Be Alright " My Spoke Walking Outside With The Cop . I Walked Back Upp Too My Room And Took A Shower After Putting On My Night Clothes I Picked Out An OutFit For School That Next Day .......

Oh By The Way My Name Is Gabriella Pierce I'm Currently 15 A Few People Say I Could Pass For 17 But Allot Could Say I Could Pass For Younger ... But Anyway I Got To Tent Academy AnyBody Could Get In , It's A Great School It Ranges From 6- Pre College Classes ... My Mom Didn't Like The School BeCause Most Of The Students There Lives Across The Tracks But I Stay To MySelf She Has Nothing To Worry About . But I'm Slim I Have Brown Eyes , Medium Long Black Hair && I'm 5'5 . I'm Average Looking I Guess ...

As I Was Laying Down A Light Knock Sounded At The Door ...

" Gabby Are You Awake ?" My Mom Asked Peeking In " Yes I'm Upp . Is Everything Ok ?" I Asked She Nodded Sitting Beside Mee On The Bedd " Yes Everything Is Okay .. Are Yuu Okay ? ... You Know .... With Everything Yuu Saw Tonight ..?" She Questioned Softly .. I Smiled "Mom I'm Fine No Need To Worry " I Reassured Her . She Chuckled Softly " Alright Hunny SweetDreams " She Said Kissing The Top Of My Head Then Leaving Out ..