Chapter 4- Virginity and emotional breakdown

"This is a very impromtu meeting Ms. Danielson. I assume something must have happened for you to come so quickly after our last meeting" Dr. O'Conner says to me as he gestures for me to take a seat in the same comfortable leather couch as the last session. I give him a seductive smirk, needing not to be vulnerable in front of this man, and just nod my head placing my Chanel bag next to me. 

"So how would you like to start?" He asked me, sighing out when he sat down. I looked at him and almost felt my breath catch in my throat. He really was gorgeous and I scold myself for having forgotten that. A trendil of long blonde hair escaped his low ponytail, which he tucked behind his ear and then moved to adjust the black specs perched on his slightly crooked nose. I wanted to swoon and mount him all at once as I lost myself in the moss green of his eyes. A pair of grey slacks encased his trunk like legs and a black loose sweater did nothing to hide his muscular physique. 

I wanted to be horrified at myself for checking him out like this after being so throughly fucked the night before but I really couldn't help myself. Just like I couldn't help checking out the plump receptionist who was so damn cute and I licked my lips at the image of tasting both the good doctor and the curvy Becky. 

"Ms. Danielson" Dr. O'Conner calls out sternly snapping me out of my thoughts of the filthy threesome I was imaging in my head. 

"I'm sorry" I tell him more out of habit then actually being sorry. 

"You don't actually mean that Ms. Danielson" He teased at me and I smiled a surprised smile before shaking my head. 

"No I actually don't and if you knew what I was actully thinking you might actually be intrigued as well." 

"Hmm.. " He sounds out with a small smile on his oh-so-kissable lips. "Well besides your very naughty thoughts why have you come today?" I relaxe at his change of behavior and feel more at ease in his prescense but at the reminder of last night sombers my mood, although I try to desprately hide it by the sympathtic look in his eyes I think I may have failed. 

"I wasn't going to come back" I start feeling like I need to let him know that before I become forthcoming with any information. "I thought maybe I could actually handle this but I think it's getting worse now and after what I did last night, my thoughts may be right."

"What happened last night?" He asked me softly and with just that tone of voice I felt like spilling my world at his feet while he made sweet passionate love to me. And I was kind of disturbed, for the first time, at how many of my emotions were actually tied to sex. I shook my head at his question not wanting to answer but knowing that if I didn't unload this to someone It might actually start eating at my soul. 

"I was a-part of a gangbang last night" I answered him just as softly as the shame of it washed through me, another first. I couldn't meet his eyes as I said it and didn't think I could. I had been so sexually gradified with all those cocks plowing into me but now I just felt like the whore I was. And that put me right back to why I didn't let meek little Dahlia out very often. With a roll of my shoulders and a Queen grin I look back up into the impassive eyes of Dr.O'Conner, refusing to let any shame reflect there. Dr. O'Conner seemed surprised but then impassive once again and it made me wonder what exactly was going on in that gorgeous head of his. 

"Is that why you came in today because of what you did last night?" He asked me and the question derailed the weak confidence I had shrouded over me. I wanted to tell him no that I just wanted to see his delicious self again because thats what the Queen would have said but I was tired of fighting my desprate need for comfort. To seem untroubled by what was happening to me so I answered him honestly.

"Yes" 

"Okay then" He said and to my great relief changed the subject, "So I believe we left off with the loss of your virginity at the age of 14. How 'bout we start off from there?" My shoulder's slumped just the tinest bit but I couldn't fight the small smile at the memory of my Laurance.