Chapter 2- One Secert

"My first? Hmm wow that's a tough one" 

"Amd why is that?" Dr. O'Conner asks scribbling away on his notepad. 

"Well if you were to ask me when I had lost my virginity the answer would have come to me easily but when I started having sexual desires well that's a little harder to answer." I say with a smile. 

"Why is that?" He asks again and I'm beginning to think that he likes repeating himself but I find myself not exactly getting angry. I'm too busy checking him out yet again but I answer him anyway.

"Because I don't remember" I say simply. He looks at me, trying not to be uncomfortable under my lustful gaze, and arches an eyebrow. 

"You don't remember?" He asks

"That's what I said isn't it" I say taking my time to unbutton my sweater, the heat in this office just about sufficating me. His eyes taking in every movement of my fingers. "It's hot in here" I tell him as I take off my sweater, finally, so that he knows I'm not trying to seduce. Much. 

"Okay so you don't remember." He states looking away from my cleavage on display. "Is that one of the reasons why you came here? To remember?"

"One small reason" I whisper. 

"Okay so lets try a different approach tell me your first sexual experince that you can remember" He says writing more into his notepad. His eyes not looking at me. 

"Okay well I was 12 years old" I start and I can feel myself getting lost in the memory as Dr. O'conner paitently waited for me to continue. "And I like the boy down the street..."

****

Kelvin was one of the most popular boy in middle school. The most liked all around and Dahlia was hopelessly in love with him. 

Okay so love was a strong word but what she felt was definitely stronger than a crush. 

She would watch him dominate all the girls attention in middle school while her shy personality had her nose deep in a book. Although her body had never been shy. In fact if she was honest with herself her body was a hot inferno even before she started her monthlies. Though in those days she had no idea what she was feeling was horny. Yet she noticed all the boys, far longer than her memory can recall, feeling inferior but wanting them. She noticed the social gods of middle school have girls fawn over them left and right, thier pretty girlfriends on thier arm.

Dahlia was none of those and if she were realistic and had the good sense to tap into her own feelings she would have thought life sucked. But she kept it all locked up. She made herself forget all of those things until one day her middle school crush decided to talk to her as she sat outside her house with a book in her lap. 

She admired his total hotness and she couldn't believe that he was actually talking to her. she remembered nothing he said that day except him convincing her to take a long walk to the wooded area behind one of the fancy houses down the block. She wondered briefly why he even spoke to her or how he managed to get her alone but eventually thoughts escaped her when Kelvin stole her first open-mouthed kiss which she was completely horrible at it. And he was not shy in telling her that but before she could even be truely embaressed about it he leaned forward and started peppering kisses along her neck. Her senses exploded, something hot and uncomfortable churning in the pit of her stomach. She was seeing stars, her first moan escaping her lips. 

What really shocked her, what really had her hesitating was when he pulled down the front of her shirt. His lips gliding against collarbone before pushing her training bra aside and pressing his open mouth over her dark areola. His tongue rubbing feverent circles at her nipple before pulling hard causing another uncomfortable sensation to pull at her belly button. Dahlia didn't know what to make of it and wanted so badly for him to stop whatever it was that he was causing to her body. Though she wasn't even given a chance to voice because another nieghborhood boy, Alec, came behind the house in time to see her pull up her shirt and Kelvin to step away, a suspcious look in his deep brown eyes.