Prolouge

"Where do you want me to start?" I ask the casually dressed man sitting across from me. My hands are folded delicately on my lap, my eyes cool and collected, as I take in his sharp features. He crosses his legs, taking me in, a perfessional look written across his handsome face. A notepad tucked neatly into a leather portfolia laid on his lap. He was quite fit, his bicep flexing as he tapped a balled point pen against his chin. His gold wedding band gleaming under the dimly lit room. 

"How about we start with why you decided to come" He states, his body leaning back into the brown leather chair. I bring my hand up and tuck a stray curl behind my ear, eyeing his lovely features. I bring my hand back down, my very conservative clothing and proper posture definitely throwing him for a loop from what I can tell by his open features. I decided to cut the bullshit and dive right in.

"Sex" I say my pink lips turning up into a smirk. I can see the suprise flicker accross his eyes quickly before he masks with a polite questioning stare. 

"Pardon me?" He asks, gently tapping his pen against his notepad. My smile broadens.

"Sex" I say again, enjoying his discomfort at the word. 

"I'm not quite sure I understand" he says honestly. I cross my legs at my ankles, looking deeply into his moss green eyes and debate with him how I should begin to explain. 

"Your young" I say stating the obvious

"Yes" He says curiously as if wondering where I was going. I can tell. 

"Do you happen to go out? Boys night or even back in the day before you were married." I see him immediately finger his ring and his eyes become guarded almost instantly.

"Are you really here to discuss me?" He asks narrowing his eyes. I laugh at his expression and sweep my dark hair to the side exposing my neck, the room entirely too warm. 

"Of course not. It's just a simple question and one that will move this right along if you would be sweet enough to answer" He doesn't relax the guarded expression if anything it seems to deepen. 

"Yes I do go out once in awhile" He finally says

"And you probably do so in the downtown area" Again it comes out as a statement not a question and he hesitantly nods his head in confirmation. "So then you've probably heard of the very notorious woman deemed the One-night Stand Queen?" I watch as a smile threatens to break free on his face and my own eyes sparkle at his knowledge of her. 

"Who hasn't?" He snorts. "She is very well known among the single men and sometimes the not so single." I find myself frowning at his words but then dismiss them.

"And when you look at me what do you see?" I ask knowing very well that he might not answer as his mask of professionalism falls back on his face. 

"I'm not here to make judgements" He says curtly. I laugh again.

"Please just humor me. I am paying you aren't I? What's the big deal?" my voice carefree.

"You seem like a very respectful woman" He says quickly and I can already tell he's getting Impatient with me.

"Ah see that's the key word right there Dr. O'Conner. I 'seem' to be" I smile sweetly and lean forward towards him as if I'm going to conspire some terrorist plan with him. He unconsiously moves forward as well. "You see I have a secret. A very dark secret."

"And you came here to reveal it?" He asks in a whisper, not realizing that he had dropped his voice an octave. 

"Yes and no. I came here to fix me" I lean further towards him cupping my hand around my full lips and he uncrosses his legs, leaning towards me more so that only a foot is between us. "You see Dr. O'Conner I am the One-night Stand Queen."