Operation

(2 years ago)

Toni and Sherlock woke up to the alarm at 4:00 am. Every day for the past 2 and  3/4 years had been almost the same routine. They train for 6 hours. They work on killing, infiltration, and their powers and how to used them to fight. Then they eat some food for 1 hour. After that it is 7 hours of torture. It is mostly beating, electricity, and waterboarding but once they decided to take one limb from each of them. Toni had her left arm taken and Sherlock had his leg and arm removed. Sherlock had two limbs taken because of speaking against hydra. At 5:00 pm they go on a mission which doesn't take very long. Then they train 2 more hours and then sleep until 4:00 and they do the same thing over again. Today was different though. Today was the day. They had finished the first stage of training and got their chips removed. The chips were in their brains and suppressed some of their powers and other powers Toni and Sherlock didn't know of.

"Are you two ready?" The doctor asked.

"yes" they replied together.

"let us start then"

They were put on two tables like when they  first arrived but this time the the tables where inches apart. This time they grabbed each others hand and then were put to sleep. Then the doctors started. They first opened the skin on the left side of their face. It was right next to the left eye. The doctors then removed the eye and made an incision in the socket and saw the chip and removed it. Then they closed the socket incision. After that they put a piece of vibranium in the first incision next to the left eye and slid it under the skin. Then they attached the bionic eye to the piece of vibranium. They used the vibranium to stabilize the eye while the reconnect the severed nerves to the new eye. When that was finished they took out the vibranium and closed the incision and put a patch over the new eye. They then took them back to their room and put each of them on their own bed. Their room was basically a prison cell. It could only be locked from the outside by a guard. It was a plain gray room but had power dampeners so they couldn't blow the door off. They could only get out of the room if they were called.

(In London)

"Mary where are you?"

"In the living room"

"why did i find a text on your phone to Sherlock asking how he is?!"

"I haven't seen him in years! I can text him a hello since no one else will!"

"he IS THE REASON YOU FAKED YOUR DEATH!"

"He is NOT! I DID IT BECAUSE OF MY PAST! SAVING HIM WAS JUST A PLUS!"

"YOU DELIBERATELY WENT BEHIND MY BACK WHEN YOU KNOW I HATE HIM!"

"JOHN! I also did it because he has been missing for 3 years. Mycroft asked me. He cant find him. He contacted different countries, cities, officials. Its like he disappeared off the face of the earth. He thought that Sherlock would text me back."

"what? I.... I'm sorry Mary. Talking about Sherlock is just hard."

"he didn't actually do anything. "

"Thats the problem. If he did something..."

"i still would have faked my death. You are just using Sherlock as someone to blame. You really should blame me. Im the one who lied to you."

"wait. Mary, Mrs. Hudson! If Sherlock left Baker street he probably told Mrs. Hudson. Ask her."

"he wouldn't have told her. She told him to leave. She hates him and he knew it."

"oh..."

"Im going to go get Rosie and take her to the park okay."

"yea. I'll see you later."