Hydras soldiers

(3/4 years ago)

Toni and Sherlock woke up to the smell of chemicals. Each of them were tied up to a separate bed with an iv in their arm. The iv contained for tony a bright blue mixture. Sherlock's contained a golden color liquid.

"where are we. What do you want?!" Sherlock asked.

"You are in a hydra facility in Moscow. You will be our new soldiers. Our last one didn't work very well, did it Ms.Stark?"

Tony put her head down in shame and tears began to form. Sherlock at that moment would have grabbed her hand and comforted her but he was too far away. He had never allowed himself to feel and emotion for the people around him but in Baker street his cared so much for all of his friends. Mycroft in the end was correct. Emotion is a weakness. Love is a weakness. His friends showed him that and it broke his heart. Then he met Toni. He took down his walls with her and he would never admit it but he was in love with her. Little did he know she felt the same way. Toni was a previous play girl. She then fell in love with America's captain. During civil war she made herself not love anyone again. Every time she thinks of Steve, she is met with memories of his shield crashing into her armor, figuratively and actually breaking her heart. He chose is friend over her. Over HER! Then Sherlock came around. She broke down her walls and let him into her heart again. At this moment she wanted to run into his arms and cry but she was tied up.

While both of them were daydreaming of each other neither of them realized that a hydra doctor opened up the valve to let the mysterious liquid into their arms. They had no clue that when all of the liquid was injected into their arms, they would be 20 times more powerful than Wanda Maximoff but have powers like her. They both snapped out of their dreams because of the immense pain they felt. It started in their arm and spread all throughout their bodies. Their vision then was filled with blue and gold and they passed out.

(In London)

"sir. We cannot find your brother. We're sorry. We'll keep looking. "

"You better. I want him found!" Mycroft told the man. He currently was trying to find Sherlock's current whereabouts. He was left dumbfounded. It had been almost two years since he had started looking for him and had come up with nothing. Not a single trace. It was as disappeared. He needed to apologize for taking John's side when he should have had Sherlock's back. He always told Sherlock that he would always be there for him and instead of keeping true to his word abandoned him. He had to correct his mistake.

(in America )

Rhodey and the rest of the Avengers were sitting in the compound. There was so much tension between the new avengers and the rouges. Thats when Bruce spoke up.

"We should have never sent toni away."

"Agreed. Civil war was never her fault. IT WAS YOURS!" Rhodey screamed at Steve. All Steve could do was hold his head down in shame. They had no clue Hydra had her.