Taken

In London England, John Watson was mourning his wife's death. She had sacrificed herself for his best friend Sherlock Holmes. John didn't see it as a sacrifice though. He saw it as murder and her blamed Sherlock. He wasn't the only one though. Greg, Molly, Anderson, Donovan, and even Mycroft and Mrs. Hudson refused to talk or see him. Mrs. Hudson had told him to leave 221B Baker Street. With all of his friends and family gone, Sherlock went to live with his homeless network. That is when he met Toni Stark. She too was cast out by her friends and family. She said, "I screwed everything up. I broke up the Avengers." Sherlock understood completely. He explained being shunned and cast out for his best friend's wife's death. They became the best of friends and lived on the streets together for about 6 months. Sherlock couldn't get a job because Mycroft, who is practically the British government, made sure that Sherlock could never be employed by telling every job employer that his brother would ruin their business. He did this for John. Sherlock's John. All of his friends still hated him. Sherlock tried to contact Molly and Greg to apologize and hoped for at least their forgiveness but their loyalty was to John. He tried to get Toni to try and contact her old friends but said if their is no hope for you with your friends, then there is no way mine are going to forgive me.

(4 years ago)

"Lets get some sleep," she told him. It was a routine Monday. Wake up, pickpocket some tourists, go get food, walk around until 5:00 pm, steal some food, go back to their homeless center, sleep. This had been their life for a little over a year. All because of their mistakes. They did somewhat blame their friends who cast them out but also thanked them. Toni and Sherlock never would have met if it weren't for their old friends. Because they couldn't have all of London knowing that the infamous Toni Stark and Sherlock Holmes were homeless and also pickpockets, they changed their names and appearances. Toni Stark became Luna Romanova. She dyed her original long, brown, curly hair blond and cut it to a long bob. Sherlock became Lucifer Romanova. His original curly, black/brown, short hair was grown out a little past his chin and dyed a fiery red. When it grew out it became less curly and more wavy. Both of them wore hats or hoods to not be recognized by Mycroft. Sherlock and Tony both got tattoos to look different. Toni got a skull with flowers on her arms and electric blue angel wings on her back. Sherlock got green and red snakes weaving up both of his arms. He also got wings on his back but they were red and orange raven wings. Both then fit in perfectly with the homeless network and their location and whereabouts remained unknown by Mycroft and the Avengers. They lived in an abandoned warehouse with about a dozen other people. Each day was like today. Relaxing and with no interruptions. Sherlock and Toni fell asleep tonight outside of the warehouse to watch the stars.

(flash back in 221B baker street)

John please, I am so sorry. Please. I couldn't have done anything. " Sherlock now was practically pleading John. "No. I wont forgive you. Not this time. Leave me alone. I don't EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!" After John had finished yelling he stomped out of the flat and onto the street and called a cab. Greg, Molly, and Mycroft all stood there staring and began to gather their coats. "Mycroft? Please." "Im sorry little brother. I believe it would be best if you left us alone as well as John. Goodbye." "Sherlock. I think you should leave Baker Street for good. Please don't come back." Mrs. Hudson had left with tears in her eyes to go downstairs. They all left Sherlock there alone. He gathered some money that was originally intended for drugs and took his coat and left the flat.

"Lucifer!! Please!! Sherlock!! Wake up!"

Sherlock woke up to see Toni shaking him and hunched over staring crazy at him.

"whats wrong?!"

"It's hydra! They found me! They found us! We have to run quickly!"

Toni the grabbed his arm and the started running down an alleyway close to the warehouse. Then soldiers closed off both of the ways out. The two prepared to fight the hydra soldiers but were tased and tied up. They were then put into a truck and were driven away. Thats when everything went to hell.