Chapter 2

"Tadaima!!" I said as soon as i stood with my feet inside the hallway. "Okairi!" I heard the voice of my aunt from out of the kitchen. I threw my bags at the corner of the hallway and ran to the kitchen and hugged the woman from behind. "Ive missed you so much Oba-chan!!" I felt how she placed her hands on my arms and as i let go off her, she turned around. "Ive made some cookies! I was planning to held a 'welcome home' party and bring all your friends over, but i wasnt sure with who you still had contact and if they havent moved yet." I smiled, "most of them has choose and are following their own paths. Like ive done." "Yeah, i though to invite him over, but i wasnt sure if the two of you even still had contact with each other." I stayed quiet for a moment, "kinda, i think," i replied a bit uneasy. It wasnt like he knew that it was me, did he?

"Im sure you first want to unpack your bags, but i was holing we first could have a nice chat in the living room. The cookies are cooled down and the tea is ready." I smiled, "i wasnt planing to unpack them immediately," i said before i took the bowl with cookies and went to the living room. Auntie followed me with teacups and the teapot.

"So, tell me everything," she said as she filled the cups with the brown colored water. "Everything what? Ive wrote about the most things in my letters and emails," i said. "How about the exams? I hope they went well," she said before she sat in front of me on the lazy chair. "They went pretty well i guess, they where easier then i expected," i told her. "Isnt that mostly? Or did you had something like a guardian angel on your shoulder?" I laughed, "Oba-chan, i wasnt dying or something." "Cant there be someone watching over your shoulder on times like those?" She asked. I smiled and took my cup from the table. "I guess so," i said softly before i blew at my tea. Suddenly, my phone went off and i saw at the screen how i got a new message on Ameba. i looked a bit guilty at my aunt, "y-you mind if i..." "Dont worry, i have to check on the new cookies," she said before she got up and walked out of the living room. I watched her leaving before i took my phone.

<<
Goodafternoon ☆彡
Though its morning there,
Got to go to the event soon,
I do not know why but i am kind of nervous this time. It is not like this is my first time to give autographs. ((((;゚Д゚)))))))
But i will do my best, i will talk to you later,
Got to do my best,
(TωT)/~~~
>>

My eyes widened, the autograph event! It was at the 'New National Theater' right? I could still make it before its over! But before i could get off the couch, auntie walked back in. "You want some sugar in your tea?" I stayed quiet as i looked at the cup of tea which was half filled. "Oba-chan, i euhm.. You mind if i.. There is some-" she sighed, "i know i wasnt able to give you a surprise party, but thats not a reason to leave already." I bit my lip, "im sorry. I'll be back soon, i promise!" She smiled, "dont worry my dear, go and have fun. I'll be waiting here with warm cookies." I smiled and kissed her cheek, "thank you Oba-chan!" I said before i took my shoulder bag and got outside.

I went to tue bus stop and as soon as the first bus arrived, i got in, paid for my ride and sat down on an empty spot. "You know, those guys from that Amuse entertainment are having a autograph event at the theater," i heard some voices from behind me. "Does that mean that we're able to come closer to them then 3m distance?!" "Ofcourse! We'll be able to stand right in front of them!" "Then i'll be able to look in Haruma's eyes~ and he in mine. It will be love at first sight, for him. We'll confess, we'll kiss, we'll marry, we'll make a family, we'll be together on our old days and end up in the same coffin." "You? He's my husband! I'll ne the father of my children!" The other voice said again. i looked over my shoulder at the two girls behind me, "im sorry, but can you be quiet please?" "Anata dare?" One of them asked. "Im sure she doesnt even knows who she's talking to," the second said. "You're right, she doesnt realize that she's talking to the future wives of-" "Miura Haruma-sama!" "Baka, i wanted to say that!" I sighed and as they started to continue fighting again, i looked back forward.

"Though, you know Aoyagi Ruito also isnt that bad. He's a quite skilled dancer you know," the second said. "I wonder if Shougo-kun will be there." "he stopped, why would he come?" "I dont know?!" "As long as Kamiki Ryunosuke is there, its fine. They're just like twins," one giggled. "But Taku-kun is able to play as dj." "Taku-kun?" "Dont tell me you dont know Taku-kun. He played in Sign, along with his bff Sakurada! Theyve shown an amazing stage play at Black & White!" "I do know him! I just wanted to be sure if you knew him," the other said as she cleared her throat. "I wonder if Dori-kun has bring over his dammn adorable dog." I looked over my shoulder again, "you think he will? I dont think Fanta will have any rest at then." The two of them looked at my with big eyes, like looks could kill.

"Shut up, we've having a nice conversation at here," one said a bit bossy. "Im just saying, dont have high expectations. though the time we'll arrive, its probably almost over," i shrugged. Their eyes widened, "drive faster you idiot! This is about my future! You cant take that away from me~!"

When i finally arrived at the theater, i brought a ticked to get in just before i took my phone. I havent replied to his message at all. 

<<
Where are you?
Ive been able to take a flight back home
>>

I sended before i started to walk a bit around. Every Amuseber was having something like their own stand where they where sitting behind. I recognized some of them by the stories Dori told me by his messages. I saw Totani Kimito, Satoh Takeru and even Aoyagi Ruito who i remembered from Frogs.

I walked over to him, and got in the row to get his autograph. As i was standing right in front of him, he took a new photo. "Whats your name miss?" He asked before he looked at me. We stayed quiet for a moment but before i could say anything, he smiled. "For.. The.. Pretty.. Lady," i said while he wrote it down as well. "There you go," he said as he handed it over to me, "have a nice day~" he said as i walked out of the large row behind me.

"Look! Its Kamiki Ryunosuke-sama!" I heard not far away and turned around.
I walked over to the stand and saw a young looking boy behind it who was smiling cheerfully. I got in the row and as soon as it was my turn, he smiled at me with his bright eyes. "Kon'ichi wa, im glad i got to meet all my fans. Who's name can i write down?" "Sumiko," i said. He first looked a bit surprised at me before his smile returned and he started to write something on his photo. "For Sumiko-chan, nice to have met you." He smiled at me as he handed it over. "Kon'ichi wa, im glad i got to meet ally fans.." He said again as i got out of the row. I chuckled a bit, i guess he doesnt have much inspiration about what to say.
Suddenly, my phone went off again and i took it out of my bag and opened the internet.

<<
What?! You are here?!
Why did you not told me anything?!
My stand is in the back, right behind Takeru who is close to Ryunosuke! Where are you now?!
>>

My eyes widen a bit by how different the message was compared with his other messages and i giggled a bit by it. With my phone in my hand, i made my way through the theater.
As i found the stand, i bit my lip as i stopped with a 5m distance between us.
There he was, smiling and talking with all his loyal fans for who he cares so much. I couldnt say anything and even my feeds where stuck on the wooden floor. I looked at my phone and send him a last message. << Right in front of you. >>

I could even hear the sound of his phone before he quickly took it out of his pocked. Even before he gave the other fan his autograph, he looked in front of him. As the crowd of fans saw how he tried to look past them, they did a step to the side and made a big opening for him to look. My heart raced as we where looking right into each others eyes. His eyes widened and without taking his eyes off from me, he typed something on his phone and not much later, mine went off. "You're kidding me.." Where the only words i heard.

~~~~~~~

small chapter~ what was because i wanted to end with a cliffhanger x3

i think its funny how dori's type of message just changed that moment, i really can image how he would become all inpatiently, nervous and a bit selfish wy he forgets about his other fans x3

i mean, thats something like him, (though mostly its forgeting about his other friends then his fans ^^' but in this situation, i couldnt do anything else x3)

hope you all liked it~~ 

‘I’ll do my best to keep everyone satisfied’

(TωT)/ ・・・