Introduction: Sakurada Dori

"To complete... that would mean that's the end, right?"
     - Echizen Ryoma, Prince of Tennis

     General Characteristics

Name: Sakurada Dori

Appearance: Dori is a tall guy with brown eyes. His hair is currently short and black, but he usual change it after the 3 months.

Other Names: Saku-chan, Sakura-kun, dori-kun
Titles: -kun, -san
Theme Song: Dear my girl – Amuse boys

     Personal Characteristics

Birth Date: 1991/12/7

Birth Place: Tokyo

Hometown: Tokyo

Primary Objective: to earn his bread by doing what he loves the most. Building a high reputation as actor and starring in musicals, films and drama’s.

     Mental Characteristics

Known Languages: Japanese, English

Hobbies: playing with his dog, sporting, acting, singing, dancing, going out

     Apparel

Equipment: phone, Dori always makes many pictures through his days. Most pictures are of/with his dog, Fanta or with his friends or from his food. He post those pictures together with a message on his blog

Wardrobe: Dori mostly wears stylish clothes, boots and many jewelries like rings, necklaces and sunglasses.  

     Social Characteristics

Emotional Stability: Dori isnt always aware of the situation. as he gets hit in the face, he doesn’t even realize it. he first needs to rethink about everything before he get into the attack and defense. That means that he’s quite restrained and trying to understand the whole situation while he’s close to snapping and arrogance by getting a comment. When he realize that the ‘hit in the face’ was negative (like losing someone or not getting a role) he first started saying the positive things about it. he acts over happy and excited as he can be getting a bit arrogant. After someone gets him out of this moos/fase, he finally is able to place it somewhere

 Humor: Dori loves to joke a bit around and can make a joke out most things. He is able to have fun and joke around with a simple support pillar of a house when he only has his friend to joke around.

Reputation: Dori has a good reputation along Amuse inc. he’s friends with most actors at there and is still hanging out with the ones he isnt playing in the same musical anymore. he's quite popular by kids as well, in 2011 he was the one choosen from his amuse friends and him as 'the guy you want as your older brother'

Status: excited

     Interpersonal Connections

Immediate Family: Dori used to live at his mothers for a long time. His parents has divorced and his father is now a known producer of films. His father mostly asks his son to perform in the film, but because the man is quite a perv. Why the stories would lower some of Dori’s reputation, he never acts in it, with disappointment of his father. Dori also has an older sister who is mother of 2 children who visits him quite often.

Followers: fans

Friends: Amuse Inc.
Pets: Fanta
Rivals: co-workers of Kuri

     Physical Characteristics

Height: 180cm

Weight: 55kg

Nationality/Species: Japanese

Hair Color: black

Hair Length: short

Eye Color: black

Hand: left-handed (tennis with right)

     Sexual Characteristics

Gender: male 

Sexuality: straight 

     Personality

Dori is a cheerful, enthusiast and open person.  He loves to hang out with his friends, no caring if its in the town or on the stage. He cares deeply for them. he’s always able to have or make fun wherever he is and with whoever he is. Though ofcourse he got his stubborn and selfish moments as well, though when he’s around his friends you wont notice it that fast.  

     Other Information

His carrier started at the age of 15 when he did audition for the new Prince of Tennis musical. On a normal morning when he was taking the bus to school, he got a call where they told him that he got the role. After playing tennis himself, giving his dog a name that came from the Ponta drink the main character used to drink and collecting all of the manga’s he was finally able to crawl into the skin of his idol; Echizen Ryoma.

He played 2 years as the 3th generation of Echizen Ryoma in the Tenimyu Musicals. He was the first Ryoma that actually could sing.  After making many new friends, there eventually came an end to those years.

Though a couple of months later he was starring in the musical: Frogs, as one of the main characters: Kakeru.

The rest of his carrier as actor was right in front of him and on the moment he took the tail from everything, his girlfriend left to fulfill her own dream. 

Even though his heart was broken, he kept going. After his girlfriend gave up so much of her own school life to support him, he wasn’t going to disappoint her now she helped him to come this far. 

He starred in the live-action movie: Aquarian age as the main character: Kusakabe Kaname. Soon he got the guest role as Nogami Kotaro in the drama: Kamen Rider Den-o where his friend and fellow amuse member: Satoh Takeru.

It didn’t stopped by that yet. He got to act this character in later films of Den-O.

Except films and drama’s, he also started to act in musicals and sharing he role of the main roles with his best friend, Uehara Takuya. Just like drama: Sign, shirayuri brothers and musicals, produced by Amuse it self: Black & White and Pinocchio