𝟏𝟒

When they got home, Jungkook shut the door to his room loudly and Namjoon could feel that Jungkook was disappointed in him. Jungkook didn't talk to him at all and this made him sad.

Namjoon walked to Jungkook's room and sat in front of his door. Waiting for Jungkook to forgive him because he doesn't know for sure what he did wrong.

“ Jungkook-hyung, I'm sorry for what happened ” Namjoon said but Jungkook knew that Namjoon didn't know what he had done wrong that made him angry

“ Why do you apologize if you don't know what you did wrong? ” Jungkook said and opened the door to allow Namjoon into his room.

Jungkook told Namjoon to sit on his bed so he could talk to him.  Jungkook doesn't like it when people don't hear what he wants to say. Jungkook looked into Namjoon's eyes and he could feel the guilt in Namjoon's eyes.  Feeling guilty about things he himself does not know.

“ I'm sorry for scolding you like that, I just can't help but get angry when I see someone I love with others.  I know I am too protective of you but this is all for your good.  Not all people in this world are good people and not all bad people are bad.  They have just been hurt by immature people thinking that hurting others will make them happy. ” Namjoon nodded and hugged Jungkook tightly.

With that their quarrel stopped and the two of them spent their time hugging each other, sharing secrets about Jimin's face as he slept and Hoseok's teeth that looked beautiful as he smiled.

Seokjin has cooked dinner and tonight's menu is pasta and fruit salad.  Namjoon enjoyed the food very well but he hated the carrot served in the salad so he quietly took the carrot and put it in his pocket.

He laughed at himself when he saw the face of his daddy's who had no idea of ​​his mischievous act. 

“ Seokjin hyung!  Namjoon hid the carrot he was supposed to eat in his back pocket! ” Taehyung screamed and Namjoon threw the carrot towards Taehyung in frustation

“ Kim Namjoon, eat that carrot or you'll miss your favorite show but no Family Guy.  I can't believe that's Yoongi can allow you to come up with such a ridiculous cartoon!” Seokjin said but Namjoon just smiled and showed him the carrot he threw on the floor earlier.  His carrot is covered with dust

“ I can give you my carrot because I'm allergic to carrot ” Taehyung said again and gave his carrot to Namjoon who was glaring at him with his eyes

“ tae is so mean!! ”

fin