𝟒

𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑰𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕’𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏’𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒔. 𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒚. 𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒓. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒕. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒕 ❞

The next morning, Namjoon wakes up from his sleep and is shocked when he sees Yoongi sleeping soundly next to him. He's not in his room either, so this means that he already do a things that he shouldn't do.

" Are you awake, baby? Let's have breakfast together and please wake up Yoongi " Seokjin, standing in front of the door, said, walking toward the kitchen.

Namjoon nodded and tried to wake Yoongi from sleep but failed. Yoongi's room felt really cool and he was wearing only shorts. So, Namjoon tries to kiss Yoongi's forehead to wake him up from the sleep and Yoongi finally wakes up from his sleep and hugs Namjoon. " You're warm and comfortable. I hope we don't have to get out of bed "

" Seokjin hyung asked the two of us to come down to the living room to have breakfast together. After all, i'm really hungry right now and i need to go to school" Namjoon said and pulled Yoongi out of his room and headed to the dining room.

The food that Seokjin provides for breakfast is Namjoon's favorite foods which is fruit salad but little Namjoon doesn't like fruit salad. He also doesn't know about little Joonie appetite but what he does know is that Joonie likes chicken nuggets and honey sausages.

" I have something to ask you Namjoon if you don't mind " Jungkook said and stopped eating his breakfast.

" Are you a little? Why are you hiding all this from us? Don't you trust us? " Jungkook said as he looked at Namjoon who's holding Yoongi hands tightly

" I'm just afraid to tell others about it. I was bullied and got raped by my own friends when they found out about it so that's why i'm afraid to tell you all. I don't want to go through what has happened again " Namjoon said and cried on Yoongi's shoulder

After Hoseok scolded Jungkook for making Namjoon cry, they decided to take Namjoon to the theme park. They can eat delicious ice cream and buy cute teddy bears. So Namjoon chose to wear Taehyung's favorite shirt that was blue like the sky because it matched the shoes he wanted to wear. Although it was a little big for him, he still liked the sweater because the scent of Taehyung's scent made him feel safe.

" Don't walk alone and stay together. Jungkook-ah, you know what i mean " Hoseok said and hid his gun in his back pocket

Jungkook nodded and smiled when Namjoon dropped the doll he had bought for him. Namjoon only wears a sweater without pants. Namjoon only wears underwear and it makes Yoongi pull Namjoon's sweater down.

" Why isn't he wearing pants and who's responsible for this? " Seokjin said as he looked Taehyung, Jimin dan Jungkook.

" I'm sorry, but he begged me that he didn't want to wear pants. I tried to persuade him, but he was stubborn so i gave up " Jimin said as he lowered his head

" It's okay but please don't do this again and now we have to buy Namjoon pants because i don't want him to get hurt and start crying later " Seokjin said and was shocked when he saw Namjoon trying to escape from them.

" What are you waiting for? Follow him now and don't let him go far ! "

read author notes. Im so sorry. theres no chap 5