𝟗

𝑻𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒗𝒖𝒍𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏. 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒍. 𝑾𝒓𝒂𝒑 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒖𝒙𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔; 𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔. 𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒕, 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆, 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌, 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏; 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆, 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆, 𝒊𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆. 𝑻𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒗𝒖𝒍𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆.

Namjoon this morning he was very tired but somehow he felt that way. He slapped his face and went down to the living room to have breakfast with his parents. Their maid cooks his favorite food but he starts to miss breakfast cooked by Seokjin.

In the morning he will be kissed by Yoongi and others and it makes him happy for a while.  Taehyung and Jungkook's face coming out of their room after playing video games overnight made him laugh.  Hoseok and Jimin were always fighting to decide who was going to sit next to him and make him smile. Is that wonderful memory only temporarily in his memory?

“ why are you crying in this beautiful morning? ” His mother said and wiped Namjoon's tears on his cheek

“ I just want to go to school right away.  I was just shaken by the pressure I was facing, but don't worry ” Namjoon said and walked to his room to clean himself before going to school.

He chose to wear a red oversized hoodie and black shorts. He didn't want anyone to approach him during his first day of school because he really wanted to be alone.

“ Are you ready for your first day of school?  Dad took care of all the paperwork so you just had to go to your New class and make some new friends! ” Mrs. Kim said and kissed her son's forehead.

When Namjoon got to his new school, his body started to tremble and his body started to sweat.  Now Namjoon knows how important it is to communicate because now he doesn't know where to start. Everyone was looking at him with an unpleasant look and it started to scare Namjoon.  Does high school really look like this?

“ Are you the new kid coming from that rich family?  Welcome to hell, my name is Jaejoon.  Glad to meet you! ” Jaejoon said and shake hands with Namjoon

Namjoon just smiles and asks Jaejoon to show him the direction to go to his class.  His new school looks as good as it could be because it is a private school and everyone has to pay the cost of having their children attend the school but not Namjoon.

His father had just bought the school so that he could feel more comfortable while studying. He is grateful that his dad cares about his comfort but if people find out that his dad is the owner of the school, he might get bullied soon.

“ Namjoon-ssi?  The principal wants to see you at his office. So, I hope I can see you in the cafeteria later ” Jaejoon said and handed Namjoon his schedule and walked away

Namjoon walked into the principal's office and smiled when he saw his dad sitting on the couch reading the newspaper. He hugged his dad and sat down next to him.

“ Why did you call me here? You know i have to go to class after this ” Namjoon said and his dad just smiled

“ Let them in ” Suddenly the door of the principal's office was opened by a man whom Namjoon knew well and hoped to never see again

“ Why did you tell them to come here?  You know I hate them but why? ” Namjoon looked at his father and ran out of the office.

Mr. Kim looked at them and asked them to help take care of Namjoon at school.  It's nothing impossible if you have a lot of money and that's what Mr. Kim has always said to Namjoon.

They ran towards Namjoon who had escaped earlier and found Namjoon crying in the toilet.  Jungkook picked up Namjoon and hugged him.

“ I'm sorry sweetheart ”