𝟏𝟐

❝ I didn’t want my picture taken because I was going to cry. I didn’t know why I was going to cry, but I knew that if anybody spoke to me or looked at me too closely the tears would fly out of my eyes and the sobs would fly out of my throat and I’d cry for a week. I could feel the tears brimming and sloshing in me like water in a glass that is unsteady and too full  ❞

“ So you are Namjoon's future husband and Mr. Kim sent you here to invite Namjoon back to your house ” Yoongi said while sipping his hot tea

It's been almost one hours since Yoongi asked Namjoon's future husband a few questions for being suspicious of him. Namjoon's husband is the owner of the biggest company after them so that's why Mr Kim  want this man to be Namjoon's husband.

But they will not let this marriage happen because they love Namjoon so much and don't want to send him away to a man he doesn't know.

“ Daddy? ” Namjoon said and he looked really sad

Seokjin runs towards Namjoon and lifts him to the living room. The little boy yawned and kissed Seokjin's cheeks as he missed his mommy as he woke up.

“ Namjoon! ” The man said and took the little from Seokjin and kissed his cheek.

Namjoon started to cry when the man kissed his cheek so violently that it started to make him uncomfortable. So this made Taehyung and Jungkook take action to punch the man's face until his nose was badly bleeding.

Meanwhile, Yoongi and Seokjin only watched Taehyung and Jungkook punch the man until he lost consciousness from far away. Hoseok and Jimin were trying to calm Namjoon who was crying without stopping until his pale face turned red.

Maybe they're too obsessed with Namjoon.  They couldn't bear to see Namjoon taken by anyone else.  It's been a while since they're do their dirty works since they met Namjoon.  Perhaps their obsession is with the desire to kill anyone who touches or tries to hurt Namjoon. 

“ He's dead Yoongi hyung and I don't think he'll wake up again ” Hoseok said while tracking the man's heart whether the man was dead or alive

“ So what are you waiting for?  Ask one of the Jungkook men to throw this man into the river without any trace. ” Yoongi said smiling as he saw the man's face covered with his own blood

Meanwhile, Namjoon, still in fear, hugged Jimin's neck tightly. Everyone feels sorry for Namjoon for having to see such a terrible thing before his eyes.

“ We love you Namjoon and we hope you will never leave us ”

And that's where their obsession with Namjoon began to worsen.