We Cant Be Girls Anymore Prt1

Barb's P.O.V

It has been a year since i got out of jail and my aunt still hasnt returned!

But Them Balls anit together nomore. But it wasnt my fault though it was them stupid chicken heads.

__Flashblack__

"Whatchu mean you slept with Mark!" I screamed at Mimi! This was some hoeish shit right here!

"He came to my house and we had some fun thats all!" She yelled back. This girl knew how i felt about him and then she gon sleep with him? Hell naw!

"Why yall aruging over some broke ass nigga!" Yelled Cece. 

"This has nothing to do withchu." I yelled back. I was to close to tears.

"Wait let me get this staright." "Both of all aruging over a nigga that treated you wrong!" Screamed Melesha! 

"Didnt we just go over this already! I think its time for yall to step like foreal though we done them balls anit cool nomoe!" I walked to the door and held it open for them to leave.

"You serouisly gon kick us out and leave the gang for what? A nigga?" Franksha spoke close to tears.

"Yes now please leave before i have to beat one of yall to leaving!" I said still to close to tears

"Ight im gucci i mean i dont need no groupie to tell me to leave." She mimi. She looked me up and down like she wanted to pop off.

"Bicth pop off then. Im getting real sick of u!" I yelled all in her face.

"Its not even worth it." Spoke Cece.

She pushed mimi out the door and Franksha tryed to hug me but i just looked away.

"We will always be girls in my eyes." She said shaking her head and stepping off my pourch. 

"I guess its the end of them ballas." I said going up to my room and turning on some music.

----Flashback End----

Yup we ended just like that. But i cant stand thristy females. Like getcho own man if u can! But something good did come out of it though, i get me a new man! Yes hunny i did. And his name is Dontrell. We met at the pool last weekend when i took my niece there with her little 7th grade friends.

He was there with his nephew and surpirse he was friends with my niece.

Cece's P.O.V

I was walking along the beach with my boyfriend when i got a text from Franksha.

Franksha-Girl let me tell you who i saw

This girl was always dramatic

Me- Who

Franksha-Barb and i guess her new boo

Me-Wow ok bye

I didnt want to hear the rest of the converstation so i just kept walking with my boo.

"Who was that?" Dontrell my boo said.

"Oh just my friend Franksha telling me she saw our old old friend Barb." I smiled when i said her name.

I looked at Dontrell and he frowned.

"Whats wrong babe?" I asked him

"Nothing just that name is stupid." He laughed and so did i

Sorry short chapter just wanted to give you a taste