Them Balla's

Barb's P.O.V

"CeCe! Come here girl!" I screamed for my besties Cece to come here so i can show her my new snap back.

"Why are you so damn loud!" She yelled back at me. We were at her house trying to well get our dance together for the Dance Acadamy. It's this big dance competishion in New Orleans. Me, Franksha, Cece and Mimi all wanna do it.

"Well maybe if yo fat self walked alittile bit faster i wont have to yell!" I spat back with attuedued because she was getting on my nereves.

"I was on the phone with my baby if you dont mind!" She is  always on the phone with that PUNK! He get on my nerevs, he think he the shit but to be honst he anit nothin!

"Alright look at my snap back anit it cute?" I was holding up my new snap back with TH3M B@LL@S. I just got it today.

"Yeah it's real cute now you gota bounce because my man coming over here so" She was pushing me out here house now. I can't belive her.

I left here house and was on my way home so i could change and go to the mall with Mimi.

"Hey aunt Lisa!" I yelled as i walked in the door but she was'nt home yet. So that means i dont have to wear nothing girly. I ran up stairs to my room and looked for my blue jean booty shorts that i got from Areo, my black V-Neck shirt that showed my breast and Tattoo that said Them Balla's across the chest , my knee high chucks that were all black, and my snap back that also said Them Balla's. I was fresh. My long black hair i had to straighting it because i did'nt feel like pulling it into a pony tail.

Mimi's P.O.V

"MA I GOTA GO PICK UP BARB SO WE CAN GO TO THE MALL!! HURRY UP!" I yelled at my mom so she can hurry so i can go pick up my girl. My mom was looking for her phone. Finally she found it. I did'nt have any time to change my clothes so i have to wear my snap back with my gang on it , cargo pants, and V-neck, and jordans. I look a mess but it will have to do.

"Bye Ma"! I yelled as i drove off. I jamed to MGK and Waka's Wild Boy. That's my song right there.

As i pulled up to Barb's house she sat on her pourch waiting.

"Dang girl what took you so long!" I can tell she was pissed.

"My mom that's what took so long,"I rolled my eyes and pulled off into the street.

"You look cute" I said

"What do you have on?" She asked while looking me up and down.

"Shut up!" I said laughing at her.

Barb's P.O.V

Once we arrived at the Mall, people was staring at us mad crazy.

"You see something you like/' I snapped at this chick that was fat , and thick. She was ugly.

We walked into Areopastale to go get some boy boxers. I dont know why i were those but i just do.

We got hungry and went went to the food court.

"Ughh can i get a number 4 please with extra ketcup.? I was telling the clark at Mc Donalds.

"Can i get you for my order?" I turned around to see this fine, all musle, carmel boy.

"Uh no you can't, im not for sale." I answered meaning everything that i said.

"Well so what you saying? I can't get with you?" He was smilging at me hard.

"Cant you hear me?" I grabbed my food and walked on past him. I knew he was looking at me and bitting his lip, i can feel it.

"I like skinny, carmel girls." He spat back.

I turned around and gave him a smirk. And kept walking to eat my food, i was hungry.

"I see you flirting with ole boy over there." Mimi was talking about that boy that tryed to talk to me.

Then he walked over.

"My name is Mark." H spoke having his hands out for me to hug him.

"Hi Mark my name is Barb." I was still sitting down.

"You not gon give me a hug?" He wants me bad, i can tell he trying to hard.

"Nope i just met you." I gave him a corner smile.

He sat next to me and leaned in and kissed my cheeck.

"I dont know where your nasty lips been, problay on them dirty girls."

"You mean you?" He was blufing now.

"I anit dirty so i dont know what you talking about." I rolled my eyes. He was'nt getting it that i didnt want him at all.

"So whats it gon be ma?" I gave in and have him my number because he was starting to get on my nerves.

"Alright ima call you lata ma." He got up and kissed my forehead and left. I couldnt help but blush.

"You blushing mad hard on him girl."

"Whatever" i knew i was blushing it was hard to stop i think.

Once we left we had a surpirse vistor at our car. It was Mark.

"When are you gonna stop.?" I asked him knowing that he was gonna say that he wasn't going to.

"When you be my girl." He was holding my wasit tighly.

"Whatever." He opend my door for me and we drove off.