Why Are You Sweating Me?

Barb's P.O.V

I dont know why but Mark is really sweatin me. I mean like come on dued chill. But he is fine though i cant lie.  Once we had stepped at her party all eyes was on us. Just when everything was getting good, some FAKE barbie runied everything. Her name was Mamel. She was a thick, carmel, long hair,( it was weave because she had no hair at all), she was a complete example of trash. She had no swagg.

Me: What do you want Mamel! '

I was mad because she had no biz stoping me from dancing.

Mamel: I am looking for some dumb board name Barb.

I know she didnt just call me out like that.

Me: I know you didnt just call me out.

Mamel: I just did!

Now it was on. I jumped down from the stage with my girls behind me. I walked up to her what a look on my face that said i dont need you bs.

Me: What do you want. Do you want anotha beat down.

I looked her up and down. She had nothing on me. She was trash.

She was up in my face now. He breath smelled horrible. I had to cover my nose.

Mamel: Now hun i heard you was talking about me. Now say it outloud.

I pushed her face outa mine. She tryed to punch me in the face but i ducked and grabbed her by her hair and punched her in her face. She felw back. Her girls was now fighting my girls.

I saw a big shawdow. It was Mark. I pulled my off of her.

"Chill" He tryed to clam me down. And it worked.

"She shouldnt have called me out. Stupid borad." He picked me up like a married couple and put me in his truck.

"Where are we going." I asked as he got in his car.

" My house, thats where we going. " I tryed to get out but he had it on lock.

"I am not no child. You cant whope me." I rolled my eyes.

"I can if you want me to." He winked at me and drove off to the high way.

" I need to call my home girls and tell them where i am going to be" I pulled out my phone  and he grabbed it and put it in his pants.

"Aye give me my dog on phone!" He was smiling at me as he driving.

"Alight you can get it when we get home." He winked at me and i knew he was serouis because he changed the subject.

I can't belive this guy i mean really.

Mark's P.O.V

Barb is wild and crazy. I think im in love with her. I have strong feelings for her. Tonight i gota tell her how i feel for her. And maybe some. If you know what i mean. I stool her cell phone and put it in my pants. If she wants it then she will have to come get. I got a plan.

We got to my house and her mouth dropped open when she saw my room. It was huge.

"You like?" I asked as she walked around my house.

"Yeah i like." Her mouth was still open.

"Close it before is shove my tounge in it." I winked at her.

She pushed me on my bed, but while i was falling i pulled her ontop of me.

"Look Barb, i love you. Like i really do. i have strong feels for you." I told her and she smiled and said the same. Then it was on. I turned to be ontop of her. We kissed while adding tounge. I kissed her on her neck i guess in the right place, because she was moaning like crazy. I took my shirt off and began taking hers off. Then the rest just went nasty. Because i guess we both came everywhere because she was extremly wet. After 3 hours or so we fell asleep. I was holding her close to me trying to not let go. And you were wondering she was a virgin. But i dont care because she didnt seem like it.

"I love you baby." I whisperd to her.

I guess she was still sleep because she didnt answer.