Im Glad Yall Got My Back

Barb's P.O.V

I pulled away from our kiss.

"What was that for?" I asked confused , i mean this was starnge. He can kiss but i just dont know. Im that confuesd.

"Because i always wanted to do that, i love you Barb, with all my heart. I mean i was always afiard of telling you because of how popular you are. I never stood a chance with someone like you." He was crying now.

"But why you just didnt tell me.?" I was hurt, confused, shoocked, and well mostly hurt.

"Because i was scared you would say no." I didnt answer back. Even though he didnt say much, always stutterd, got teased, talked about, he was really a sweet,cute 17 year old boy. I would date him but right  now im to hurt to go out with anyone at this point.

He drove me home and all i could think about was how Mark and Keke played me. They have serouis issues. They all need help.

Mimi's P.O.V

"We might as well go meet Barb at her house."

"How you know she got released?" They must think im stupid i know Barb more than anybody in this car probly.

"You must not no me then Melesha?"

"No, i dont. I really dont know like you." She said while adding the attuidued.

"Well why you in the Gang that i started?" I asked while adding and attuidued.

' I didnt know you started, thank you very much.! I thought Barb staretd. Thats why i joined."

She rolled her neck at me, she knew i hated that with a passion.

"Dont make me break yo neck!" I snapped back.

"Both of yall shut the trap up!" Cece snapped back at us.

"Whateva." I stated.

Once we got to Barb's house  we noticed a car that didnt need to be there. It was Marques's car.

"What is Marques's doing here?" I asked while walking up to Her door.

"How should i no." Spoke Melesha.

I knocked on the door and Marques answered.

"Hello" He said while having his arms out as for asking for a hug. I was being nice and gave him a hug.

"Hey Marques, is Barb here?" I asked looking around.

"Yeah she is in her room looking for a shirt." He said while smiling.

"Did yall-" He cut me off.

"No, no , no im not for her well made for her." He said while his smile was still on his face.

"Well ok." I said while walking up her stairs.

"Boo you in there?" I asked while opening her door.

"Yeah im just looking for a shirt. Me and Marques are going to a movie, do yall wanna come?" She asked while putting on a V-Neck that read Hotness on the stomach area.

"Uh sure i guess.Let me go tell evreybody." I said while awkardly leaving her room. Is she going out with Marques or something?

"Aye Barb wanna know if yall wanna go to the movies with them?" I asked while walking back down stairs.

"Yeah sure." Spoke Cece. Melesha still looked like she still had a problem with me so i just shurgged it off. I didnt do anything to that sock monkey.

"They said yeah." She smiled.

45 Minutes later everybody was ready to go.

Once we got to the movies we decided to go to a different movie than Barb and Marques. Just to leave them alone to get to  know eachother more.

"Uh Mimi can i talk to you real quick." Said Marques pulling me to the side.

"Uh yeah sure whats up.?" I said feeling confused.

"Um i really like Barb, do you think she would take my Promise ring?"

He pulled out a box that said Barb on the top in cursive. He opend the box and in it was a diamond ring that said Promise on it. I was about to start crying because of how beautiful it was.

"How did you afford that?" I asked thinking he was a drug dealer but then i thought again, this guy was scared of pools.

"I saved up my money since the 4th grade to buy it for her." He said while smiling and putting the ring back in this pocket.

"Oh well yeah she will love it."

"Great" He said while walking back to her. This girl just dont understand Marques, even i would date him, not for the money, but for him being him. Yeah he has a speach problem but you can look over that. He really is a nice guy. I looked at my phone and i had 100 missed calls from Javon. Oh Lord he is gonna flip out.