Vegeta x Goku (Primal)🍋

🍋LEAMON WARNING🍋

"Vegeta?" Goku let go and stumbled backward a bit. Vegeta just grinned his fangs showing and his tail swayed back and forth. Goku noticed a arousing scent. It was coming from Vegeta. He tried to resist but his tail intertwined with Vegetas as he took a deep breath of the scent. It was so amazing nothing like he had ever smelled before. It pulled him closer. He put his hand on Vegetas cheek and there lips smashed together. Vegeta pounced on Goku and ripped up his orange GI. "I like you when you look like this. Pathetic and begging me for more." Vegeta whispered into his ear Goku grounded and pulled at Vegetas hair. He was not going to let him win. He was not as under the heat as Vegeta so he would do his best to win this. He grabbed Vegetas tain catching him off gourd and pinned him to the ground. His heavy breath filled the gap between them. "How about you beg for me?" He said as he sucked in Vegetas neck. Vegeta moaned out and scratched at Goku back. "Shut up Baka!" He said. Goku smirked as he took Vegetas shirt off and sucked on his nipples. He moaned out loud as he pulled at Gokus hair. No I will win this! Not Kakarrot again! Vegeta knew Goku had never had this feeling before but Vegeta has he had the upper hand. As Goku left love bites on Vegetas chest he slipped his hand around Gokus tail as rubbed it. Goku sat up in shock but fell back down onto Vegetas chest he began to stand up still holding onto his tail. "Come here!" He told Goku and pulled in to his knees. "Why do you-" Goku couldn't finish his sentence as Vegeta squeezed his tail. Goku moaned out and fell at his knees. Now this feels nice Kakarrot finally at my knees begging! He pulled Gokus head up to meet his as he bent over and laid a kiss on his cheeks. Goku wrapped his hands around Vegeta and hung onto him as he deepened the kiss. "Vegeta please more?" He whined. Vegeta gave a dark chuckle he had won Goku over. He leaned again the cave wall and undid his pants. Goku got on his knees and watched as a huge cock fell on his face. He instantly grabbed it and took hold working it in his hands. Vegeta moaned as he grabbed the back of Gokus head and opened his mouth. Goku already knew what was going to happen. Vegeta shoved his whole member into Gokus mouth and didn't stop until it was all the was in. He moaned out in pleasure as Goku bobbed his head up and down. Pree cum filled his throat and gaged as Vegeta thrusted harder. Tears filled his eyes but it was from pure pleasure. Vegeta grabbed and pulled his hair making him go faster. Goku sucked and wrapped his tongue around Vegetas member making him moan louder. He looked up at Vegeta and saw that he was pleased by him. Vegeta thrusted one last time into his mouth and came. The warm liquid filled Gokus throat. It was so good! Vegeta pulled him member out and looked at his panting partner. They both were exhausted and tired now. Goku stood up and kissed Vegeta passionately sharing the liquid between them. As they pulled away Vegeta finally let go of Gokus tail and he dropped to the floor. Vegeta picked him up and payed him on his lap as he played with his hair. " Thank you Kakarrot." He said. Goku smirked in his sleep at his words.

〰️Sorry this chapter took so long I've been very busy with work and school I hope everyone hasn't abandoned this book yet😅〰️