Goku x reader (Feelings)🍋

!🍋 LEMON WARNING🍋!

He put his hand behind my neck and pulled me in. We parted for air and he looked at me full of lust. He grabbed my hips putting me on top of him and laying back down pulled my body to meet his. I lauded on his chest as he played with my hair planting kisses on my neck and shoulder.  I made a small moan that seemed to get his attention. He put his hand in my face and pushed the hair out of my eyes.
"Y/n I've loved you ever since you came to earth. You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this." I smirked at him and brought our lips together once more. ~Goku~ I moaned in his ear as me parted. I felt his body shiver underneath mine. He took dominance and flipped me under him. He began to take my top off and I took off his. He kissed my breast and rubbed the other.
" I never knew how to do this stuff with chi chi with you it feels natural with what I do." I kissed my lips and began to take off my pants. I threw my head back as he ran his fingers down my stomach to my womanhood. He began to rub it as he sucked on my brest. He stuck one finger in and began to wiggle it around inside to find my sweet spot. I moaned his name and he came back up to my lips still pumping his fingers in and out. I felt his bulge on my leg grow as I rubbed my knee against it he twitched and it made me excited. I did it over and over again till he couldn't handle it any longer. He look his pants off and rubbed his cock against my opening still kissing me. He put the tip in and I bit my lip whining. He noticed his mistake and went slower as soon as he was completely in he gave me a few moments to adjust to his size. I gave a buck telling him it was alright to continue and he did. He grabbed on to both sides of my face as he thrusted into me. I threw my head back but he brought it back to face his. He wanted to see my eyes. I've wanted this for so long and now it's finally happening. He placed another his on my lips and rammed himself in harder and faster. He flipped me over and put me on my hands and knees. He grabbed my hips and continued to keep thrusting into me. I could tell he was still holding back.
"Goku I'm stronger than chi chi I can take the real you." I said while he pushed my head into the covers. I felt his energy spike and a yellow aura surrounded us. He had gone supper sayin. I felt him grow in size and it made tears form in my eyes.
"Goku!" I screamed out. He looked down at me and smirked.
"Say my name." He whispered my ear.
"Goku!" I screamed out in pain as he thrusted hard into me.
"My real name!" He yelled.
"Kakarrot!" I yelled. He thrusted into me me as I felt his power spike again. He was now ss2. I was strong but I don't know how much more I could handle. I felt the bed crack beneath us and we fell to the ground. Goku powered up again into ss3 and a crater formed around us. He held me close to his chest as he continued to trust into me triple  the speed and triple  the size. I had finally broke as a cam on him cock. He got close to my neck. I could feel his breath on my skin and it made me get goose bumps. He placed his teeth on it and sunk his fangs into my skin marking me.
"Kakarrot!" I screamed out as I did he came inside of me. He pulled out and placed  me on his chest breathing heavily.
"G-Goku..." I panted he just licked up the blood he had left on my neck from the bite and kissed my lips.
"Goku I love you." I said as my head rested on his chest and I fell asleep.
"I love you too y/n."