CHAPTER 33.

CAM'S P.O.V.

I heard yelling, screaming in my head men, women and children terrified and shouting for help.  I popped up am looked around the office. Cliff wasn't by my side anymore. I heard more screams as I quickly rushed towards the office door. I was running down the hallway my heart  pounding so hard in my chest. I flung open the front door and ran outside into kayos.

There were wolves fighting men and wolves against wolves. I stayed in the shadows making my way to the side of the house in hopes of not being spotted by anyone. I needed to make sure that the women who weren't fighting and the children were all safe.

I ran to the hideout where they would be.  I looked around and waited to see if I could hear or see anything. I pulled the leaver and walked in I put in the code. When the doors opened I saw all of them huddled together. I could see some of the women were whimpering or crying. I know they must be scared.

 I heard one crying out in pain I can only assume she is feeling the lost of her mate. I knew we would loose some in this fight but it was hard to watch her. I reached out my hand to punch in the   code to close the doors when someone from behind me pulled me backwards from my hair. I was thrown at least ten feet into the air and then landed onto the ground with a loud thud.

"Well look it her the precious Luna comes out of hiding. I've been looking for you. By the way thanks for opening the door for me. You will make killing all of them easier for us" shes says with a sedative smirk on her face.

"KILL THEM KILL THEM ALL"  she shouted. Out of know where men and wolves ran into the shelter. I could hear there screams it was agonizing to here the cries of the children the women pleading for there children's lives. "No" I screamed at her. "Stop this stop now I will not fight you if you let them live" I tell her.

She just laughs in my face. "Get up you useless stupid human bitch" she said grabbing me by my hair. She stood me up I was crying for the lost of the pack members.  I could hear wolfs howling in pain from the distance. Slap to the face "You piece of human shit" punch to the face. I cant believe he chooses you over me" she yelling at me holding my up by my hair. She kicks me in the back of the leg making me fall to the ground. I put my hands out to brake my fall. She stomps on my hand I scream in pant then she starts to kick me over and over in the stomach in the face.  I can fell the blood coming trickling down my face.

I wanted to be with my children I was going to let her kill me. I was ready to die. "Let me go" I heard someone say. I looked up to see Summer struggling to get free she was covered in blood. "Hello my beautiful daughter" Erica said to Summer.

Erica left me and started to walk over to Summer. Erica put her hand to Summers face. Summer just spit in Erica's face. Erica quickly backhanded summer across the face. I saw Summers head fly backwards.

"Stop" I said but I only came out like a whisper. Slap to Summers face again. "Erica stop she isn't who you want to hurt" I say to here with all that I have.

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT" she turns towards me. "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. YOU TAKE WHAT IS MINE SO I'M TAKING IT BACK ONLY IN PIECES" she yells she's breathing very heavily.

"What do you want Erica" I ask her. I start to get up slowly feeling very weak. I try to walk over to Summer one of my eyes is swollen shut  it's hard to see. The other eye has blood running down it. I must have a cut on the top of my head.

"Stop right there or I shoot her Cameron"  

I stop in my tracks not knowing what I can do.  I'm thinking about Cliff, the babies,Rebecca, Elliot and Summer. I hear the gun cock back and I look up at Erica she has the gun pointing at me now. "I told Cliff I would get what I wanted and I get to kill you.

As she pulls the trigger I close my eyes waiting for the bullet to enter into my body and kill me it never happens. I open my eyes and look at Erica who is looking at the ground its Summer shes blooding profusely blood coming out of her mouth I knelt down and grad her in my arms and scream my heart out.

*****************************************************************************************

I woke up to the alarm going off saying someone had tripped the censers on the east side of our lands that meant we had fifteen minutes before they where here. Cliff mind linked everyone to get into the shelters. I told him tell the kids to get the little ones and meet us in the the office right away.

They all entered the office. I pulled the leaver to the bookcase and a door opened "Get in" I said to them.

"What do you mean get in I'm fighting" Elliot said to me. I walked up to Elliot looking him in the eyes "I need you and Matt to take care of your brothers and sisters. You guys are the future of this pack if anything happens to any of you the pack dies. Do you under stand me".

" I'm sorry but I cant do that I'm going to be Alpha soon I have to make a stand" Elliot said to me.

"I have to agree with Elliot on this as future Beta I have to fight also" Matt says.

 "YOU TWO WILL GET INTO THAT ROOM WITH YOUR FAMILY NOW" I used my Luna tone on them. Elliot looked at Cliff then to me he had to do as I said. The girls walked into the room Matt following them Elliot trying to fight me I reached for his hand.

"I'm sorry El but I need you to do this for me please I cant loose any of you tonight or ever" I tell him.  He nods his head and walked into the room. I closed the door behind them and put in the code.

Cliff face was one of shock and wonder. "When did you put that in" he said to me.  "Two years ago when I started having the dreams".  He looks at me with a questionable look. "I will explain later right now we need to get out there".

He looks at the bookcase then to me "They cant get out an know one can get in except for you and me" I tell him. He closes his eyes and pulls me to him. "If any.....

I put my finger on his lips to hush him. "I'm not loosing you tonight and you are not loosing me" I tell him. "Now kiss me and lets go".

ALRIGHT PEOPLE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. COMMENTSSSS VOTESSSS

COMMENT VOTE COMMENT VOTE COMMENT VOTE......