CHAPTER 19.

ERICA' P.O.V.

When I woke up I heard crying and lots of yelling. I got up out of bed and started to walk quietly towards the stairs. I stop at the top and started to listen to there argument "this is all her fault that's why she left. we were perfectly all fine her without her coming back a ruining everything" Elliot yelled.

"Watch your tone son" Cliff said back to him.

"Why are you going to kick me out for disrespecting her" he asked. Please say yes then it will only be one child in this house and maybe I could get him to send her to boarding school.

"No! I will not kick you out of this house but she is your mother. You need to give her a chance" Cliff said.

"No! I don't need to give her a chance she has done nothing but bring sadness and misery to this house since she's gotten here. When Cam came here the house was brought back to life. I know I was young but I remember a lot" Elliot says.

Damn even though she's left she still is ruining things for me.

"Elliot as your father and Alpha you need to show some respect for your mother as she is the Luna".

"Ha the Luna if she is the Luna were has she been all this time. Why wasn't she here taking care of us? Did you ask her that? She doesn't care about us. All she cares about is you" then he walked out of the house slamming the front door.

I heard Summer start crying even harder 'oh this girl needs to wrangle in her emotions. I walk downstairs and walk over to where Summer and Cliff are. "Whats the matter baby girl are you ok" I say to her as sweetly as I can.

She gets up and walks out of the room not saying a word to me. I turn and look at Cliff "what happened why is she crying" I ask him.

"Cam left this morning"

"Oh ok well what time will she be back" I say knowing that she really left but just playing the part a little.

"That's the reason why she's crying Cam isn't coming back" he said sounding a little angry.

I move closer to him and reach my hand out and touch his cheek and I feel it. The sparks the tingles there back I know that he has to feel the bond again. It's not as strong as it use to be but I'm sure it will be in time. I smile at him "things will be better now that shes gone we can get us back" I say to him. I lean into him and....

"Dad"

"Dad where are you"

What the fuck now the bitch is gone can I get a minute alone with my mate.

"Where in here Becca" he says.

"What is going on I just got a call from Summer she was balling her eyes out on the phone I barely could understand her. Something about she left who left" Becca said.

"Cam left this morning" I say to her with a little smile on my face.

"Oh" is all she says back.

"Becca can you go check on your sister for us she is having a very hard time with all of this" I ask her. She nods her head and starts to head upstairs. "Ok now that it is just the two of us why don't we finish what we were about to start a few minutes ago".

"I'm sorry I need some air" he said and walks out the back door.

"What the fuck is going on here" I say out loud to myself so I thought.

"You lied to me"

I heard the voice behind me say I slightly cringe I turned around and saw Isa standing there looking quiet upset. "Good morning Isa how did you sleep last night" I asked her.