CHAPTER 23.

Please remember this is not edited..... Enjoy......

 CAMERON'S P.O.V.

I ran from Mathew and into my office building where I worked at. I kept looking around making sure he wasn't following me. I passed through security and took the elevator to the tenth floor and walked into my office.

I slammed my office door shut leaning my back against it. I slowly start to slide down to the floor. I can't believe I did that I ran away from Matt how old am I. I close my eyes and let the tears run down my face when will the pain go away when will I be able to move on with my life. I'm so pathetic two years and I still can't get passed this.

'Get up' I stood up and took a deep breath 'get your shit together'. Cam he's never coming back for you. I wipe the tears off my face. Pull it together you are stronger than this you can and will find love again. This time I will find someone who will be able to love me back. The next person will be human like me not a wolf.

There's a knock on my door I open it and its my friend and co-worker Shelly. "You okay" she asked me. "Yep just peachy how about you?" I asked her. "I'm good look some of us are going to the bar after work. Its karaoke Friday and drinks are half price if you sing a song. I know I've asked you this before but would you like to join us tonight?" she asked me with a pleading look in her eyes.

I don't even give myself time to think about it "Yeah I will go with you guys tonight I might not sing but I will go have a drink or two" I tell her. She gives me a smile "Okay we will meet you downstairs in the lobby at 4 o'clock".

"I will be there see you then" I say to her.

"Are you sure your okay"

I just nod my head yes.

************************************************************

I met Shelly and some other people in the lobby at four on the dot. I really don't know anybody from work who is going besides Shelly. I mean I know them of course  I work with them.  I've just never hung out with any of them outside of work before. Lets just say the Cam you knew and loved kind of retreated. We reach the bar it's called The Note and it has some music symbols on the sign.

When we walk in I notice the two pianos in the middle of the floor. "They do dueling piano here on Saturday nights" Shelly says to me. That's cool I would love to see that I say to myself.

We all sit at the round table there's six of us all together. I sit next to Shelly and Edward comes and sits next to me on my right side.  He's at least six feet tall with dirty blond hair and chocolate brown eyes. He is built like a football player muscles everywhere.  He keeps taking glances at me its making me a little nervous. I've heard he is quit the player around the office and I can see why. Those dimples he has are very seductive when he smiles.

The waitress comes over "hey guys hows it going"? She asked out loud but looking at Edward the whole time. "Will it be the usually guys" she says with a sexy smirk on her face. "Yeah plus two extra shots we brought a newbie with us tonight". One of the other guys from the office says I forgot his name. "Alright I will be right back with your drinks" she starts to walk off swaying her hips.

I took a glance at Edward who wasn't even paying any attention to the waitress. How do guys do it? How do they not see the girl right in front of them. I just don't get it you have this girl who is giving you all the signals and you as a guys show nothing.