CHAPTER 2.

CAM'S P.O.V.

"Good push give me four more you can do it" said my trainer Marcus. He was really cool the nurse that I had in the hospital hooked me up with Marcus to continue getting my body stronger after the plane crash. "Did you find a place to live yet" Marcus asked me. "No not yet still looking you know of anything?" I replied back to him. "I think I might have something for you" he said while scratching the back of his head. I had a feeling that there was a but in there.  "But it will include you watching three kids for free room and board." he said. There it was the but I take a deep breath I really do love kids and I really need a place to stay.

"You will have to interview so far my brother hasn't been able to keep anyone for long". The last part of that sentence he trailed off I pretended like I didn't hear him. "Give me his phone number I'll give him a call". "Actually I'm headed over there right now if you would like to join me. They usually have a big dinner on Friday nights and I would love it if you would join us that way it wont be a weird interview like setting." he explained to me. "Sure why not what else do I have to do on a Friday night" I said.

After Marcus drove me by my friends apartment to take a shower and change my clothes. We drove the forty-five minutes to Santa Barbara. It was already dark outside when we drove up to his brothers house or should I say mansion. It took my breath away I step out of the car to get a better look the ocean breeze hit my senses and I close my eyes thinking about the last time I was at the beach. Tears threaten to come out but I held them back.

I felt Marcus's hand on my back I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me. "Are you ready?"    "Yeah I'm ready". We walked around towards the back of the house I gave him this look. "We are having dinner outside under the oak tree" he said. With his hand still on my back I felt a little safe not like I thought anything was going to happen to me but I didn't know any of these people.

When we reached the back I gasped there was this really big oak tree with what must have been about sixty lanterns in it. "Wow that is absolutely beautiful" I said. "I know right" he said. 

"Uncle Marc Uncle Marc" someone said. I looked at the little person running up to Marcus she jumped into his arms and was squeezing his neck.  "I missed you so much" she said. "Summer I saw you last weekend I stayed the hold weekend remember"

"Yeah of course I remember but I still missed you." she said giggling and giving him kisses all over his face. I started laughing a little she was absolutely adorable she had blond curly hair with these piercing grey eyes. Did I mention she had really deep dimples on both of her cheeks. Her smile was so bright she could make anyone having a bad day better just by it.

"Hi I'm Summer Elizabeth Masterson" she put her hand out. I took her hand and shook it and said "I'm Iris Cameron Hunter all my friends call me Cam." She gave me that bright smile again "Are you my Uncle Marcus's mate?". I gave him a look and he just looked down at the ground a little sad. He leaned into Summers's ear  and was talking to her she just smiled and then her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head.

She jumped out of his arms and into mine she put both of her hands on my face and looked into my eyes. It felt like she was trying to look into my soul it was really weird and then she smiled and started to give me kisses all over my face. I couldn't help but to laugh. Then she jumped down and ran over to the table I looked at Marcus and said "What did you say to her?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out." he said. I just gave him a smirk. "I think we should go and introduce you to everyone".  We walked further into the backyard and I could see and hear the ocean waves crashing into the sand. The oak tree was so big it almost to over the backyard and with the lanterns on it you didn't need anymore light outside it was really lovely.

We made it to the table and  there was a man holding Summer his back was towards us "she's really nice and pretty daddy I like her can we keep her please". He let out a laugh it sounded full of joy mixed in with a little bit of pain it was a little confusing.  Then I heard his voice I froze my heart started beating a mile a minute I didn't understand why. Just the sound of his voice was making me fell all weird and tingly inside.

"There she is daddy see hi Cam" she said. He turned around with a smile on his face then his eyes landed on me, his smiled dropped and so did I......

COMMENTS VOTE ANYTHING.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?