chapter 4- Reunited

Hey guys.sorry its been so long.. but ive decided to keep it in Ravens pov and maybe some time in the future i will switch it up with connors, but for now heres chapter 4 ;D

----------------------------------------------

Connors hands were tighly wrapped around my waist,holding me closely to his warm body.His lips and mine were moving in sync and i coundnt deny how good it felt to be this close to him.I slowly slid my hands up his chest and ran then through his hair and gently tugged it. Connor growled in approval while adding more force to our kiss.I was getting so caught up in the kiss that i nearly forgot about colton, with the thought of my brother i quickly pushed Connor away from me while breathing heavily.Connor seemed taken aback by my sudden movement.

"Raven,whats wrong?" his face held clear concern and he took slow steps towards me.I simply shook my head while scanning the room for my bag.

"Raven" 

Its got to be some where here.I started searching the room for my bag, looking under the bed, nope not there.Was it in the bathroom? i walked towards his bathroom hoping to see my bag, but my face held dissapointment when i saw it wasnt there.

"Raven? What are you looking for?" Connor had been following behind me while i was searching for my bag.

"My bag, where is it?" 

Connors face instantly turned emotionless." why are you looking for your bag?"I turned around and stared at him for a little while, i wasnt going to come right out and say that i needed it so that i could go look for my brother.so i said the first thing that came to mind and i wish i didnt.

"I have my period and i need my tampons" I stifilled a giggle at his extremely shocked face, which soon went bright red from blshing.' Oh umm, its in my closet, ill um give you some privacy" He soon left out the door as fast as he could.Grinning to myself, i ran to his closet only to gasp.It was a girls dream, this closet was huge!What i found strange was that only half the closet was full, his clothes and shoes were all on one side while the other side was empty,except for my bag sitting  where clothes should be.Not wasting anymore time i lslung the bag on my back and opened the door.No one was outside my door so i quietly crept towards the end of the passage way, letting my senses guide the way only to stop near the stair case.

"Yes, of course we will help you look for your sister Beta" Connors voice could be heard from the bottom of the stairs, i slowly crept down the stairs , i knew they were in the lounge so i had the all clear. I could just run out that door and continue with my mission to find Colton but when i do find him i will return to Connor with my brother close to my side. I was about to run when i heard a voice, a voice that i didnt know but for some reason i felt like i knew this person.

" Thank you Connor, ive been searching for her since i can remember, i just know she has been looking for me aswell."This person sounded like they were close to tears.I walked slowly into the room they now ocupied, the 'beta' sat with his back to me, while connor was facing me.

Seeing me Connor instantly stood, leaving the man and walking straight towards me and pulling me into a tight embrace."Beta Jackson, i would like you to meet my mate Raven, Raven Black"

At hearing my name this Beta Jackson stood up quickly and a gasp left both of our mouths.Standing infront of me was a man with Black hair, bright blue eyes, musclular build and a scar on the side of his jaw.Tears started streaming down my face as i forced my way out of Connors tight grip and ran Straight into my brothers awaiting arms.This was no Beta Jackson, this was my brother Colton Black, we were finally reunited.Our little crying and hugging was brought to an end when i heard a loud roar of anger,when i turned around i was more then shocked to say the least.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay, they were reunited!!! Gonna try to update as soon a i can!!:D