chapter 3- WTF?

Ravens POV

my whole body hurt.I tried openng my eyes but couldnt. I heard some one scream something and smashing and thats when i bolted awake.I looked to the source of the sound and saw that connor had thrown a glass vase at the wall.He looked extremely tired and upset. He sat down on a opposite couch and put his head in his hands.

" C-connor?" I asked quietly.

He instantly looked up and i saw tears running down his face.He looked shocked and quickly got up,ran to me and hugged me tightly while mumbling into my hair.

" W-whats wrong?"

" I thought i would never hear your georgous voice again" He said sadly as he hugged me tighter.

" why? How long have i been out?"

" About a week" he told me sadly.

To say i was shocked was an understatment.Dammit!!! I need to find my brother!!

" where am i?"

"my place" he said with a small smile.

" I have to go" i said quickly while getting up and looking around for my bag. Next thing i know im slammed in a wall with a furious connor staring at me.His eyes were black with rage.

" You will NOT leave me!" he snarled then kissed me.

_______________________________

i know its not long and im sorry. ill try update soon.Im thinking of doing Coltons POV. let me know if you want his or one of the others.

XX B XX