chapter 5- 'lesson'

Connors eyes were full of anger and fury, shinning with the biggest red colour I have ever seen. His nails had grown into long claws and fur and sprouted from his skin.his teeth had elongated and almost reached the bottom of his chin, his chest rumbled with a eye piercing growl mixed with a roar. It was the scariest thing I have ever whitnessed. He was the scariest thing I had ever witnessed.

Connor looked as though he wanted to rip Colten to shreds, he was about to lunge when I let out a small whimper just by looking at him brought on a large amount of fear.

His eyes instantly connected with mine and they softened a little.I tried to take a step forward to calm him but was easily pushed behind colten.

This only seemed to anger Connor even more,which resulted in him growling louder.I let out another whimper as his growl shook the floor.

Mistaking my whimper as a fear of molten instead of him, Connor spoke in an angry voice.

"Let go of her, Now!" His voice was a mix of his normally masculine voice and an animalistic growl.

"Not while your out of control like this!" Colten hissed angrily.

There was a loud angry growl and suddenly Colter was not in front of me anymore but instead I was pressed firmly to my mates heaving chest.

I sighed completely forgetting what happened to Colter and snuggled closer to my mate.

His arms tightened around me and he purred while taking in my scent.

"Your mine" he whisper growled.

"Yours" I whispered into his ear which soon turned into a giggle when I felt myself being picked up and lightly spun around.

Being this high I was able to see that Colten was knocked out with blue and purple bruises on his face,as well as a bloody nose.

Gasping louldy, I struggled to get out of connors tight hold and run to my brothers side, letting tears run down my cheeks.

"What did you do to him?" I cried while lightly placing his head on my lap.

"I taught him a lesson." He replied bluntly with a stone expression but anger and jealously clear in his eyes.

"And what lesson was that?!" I shouted angrily.

"No one touches what is mine!" He yelled suddenly getting really close and gripping my chin firmly but not painfully.

Connor stood there for a while while I called for the nurse to check on him.

"Who is he to you?" He asked quietly,almost afraid of my answer.

"My brother." And with that being said I walked to wear the nurse was taking my brother with out looking back.