Chapter 1- silence?

Characters:

Raven Black-:
Age:17
Hair colour: black
Eye : bright blue
Piercings: all along her ears and a belly ring
Tatoos: a red heart on her neck with the name" Colton" in it.(her brothers name)
She also has a small scar on her right eyebrow.

Connor shadow-
Age:20
Hair: dark brown
Eye: a chocolate brown
Tatoos: a tribal tatoos on his arm and on his peck by his heart.

Colton Black:
Age:16
Hair:black
Eye: bright blue
Tatoos: a heart on his arm with Raven in the middle
Scars: a small scar on the side of his jaw

Lisa shadow:
Age:17
Eye: chocolate brown
Hair: blonde with black and blue high lights
Piercings: eyebrow, nose and 2 in each ear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1- silence?

Ravens POV

I was in my wolf form which is pure black and has bright blue eyes. We were running away from a pack that in' accidentally' ran onto their land. I have been running for about 2 hours now and spotted a small river up ahead that I could drink from. As I was drinking my ears perked up when everything around me went silent.

What. The. Hell?

Then I lifted my head in the air and sniffed. I instantly stiffens at the smell of werewolves.and on queue 3 giant wolves jumped out of the trees growling at me. They weren't that much taller than me since I had alpha blood running through my veins and I didn't flinched when they growled and barked at me. The biggest one was sandy blonde and had bright gold eyes radiated power but not enough to be an alpha. Must be a beta. He went behind a tree and came out with basketball shorts on, he was good looking. Had a nice toned body, green eyes, sandy blonde hair. He through a top at me and commanded me to shift.

I went behind a tree not bothering to pick up the top he through at me considering that I had clothes in my back pack. I changed into grey sweatpants and a dark blue crop top that showed off my tan stomach and my belly button piercing. I also put on my black high top converse and tied my hair waist long hair into a messy bun. I went out with a smirk on my face when I saw his lustful eyes. The other 2 had shifted now. One had dark brown hair and green eyes and the had black hair and blues eyes. The blonde guy noticed my smirk and instantly frowned and grabbed me by the neck and lifted me up against a tree.

"What are you doing on my land, Rogue" he spat with disgust. I instantly put on my poker face and acted calm even though I was worried inside. I remained silent, there was no way I was going to tell him about my brother and that I was looking for him. Then I heard a thunderous growl from behind the other guys. A guy who had dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes came out looking pissed.he was very hot! And had an eight pack and also wearing basketball shorts. I noticed he was stalking towards us.

"WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING MY MATE JAKE?!!!?" Screamed the hot stranger said. Oh hell no!!he's my mate??? I don't want a mate!! " sorry Connor I didn't know she was your mate" said jake in a scared tone. He instantly dropped me but I lost my footing and fell on the ground. My "mate" came running to me and pulled me flush against his chest while he put his head in the crook of my neck breathing in my scent. I tried to push him away but his hold only tightened as his arms wrapped around my waist. " let me go!" I demanded. He ignored my comment and said over his shoulder " leave us"

The others instantly obeyed and left me alone with this Adonis. He turned back to me and his eyes instantly connected with mine and everything seemed to fade away as my wolf Sasha decided to make and entrance.

" MATE MATE!!!! KISS MATE NOW!!!"

"No ways! You know I don't want a mate!"

She instantly cut off connection and I realized that this guy was looking at me expectantly.
"What?" He chucked, a deep, smooth sound that made my stomach get butterflies. I realized that everywhere we touched there were sparks that felt amazing.
" I asked what's your name" he smiled slightly looking down at me.
"Raven" I answered quietly while staring at his lips. I just wanted to kiss them so bad.
" well Raven" he said in a whisper near my ear that made me shiver with delight of how good my name sounded coming off of his tounge.
" I'm Connor shadow, and you my little mate are coming home with me" he started pulling me towards. Direction which I'm guessing was the was to his house. I quickly got out of his hold and ran the opposite direction...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first chapter so let me know if it's okay, sorry it's short.

XXX

-BECK-