4 ☲ Where's my Crown?

King Oh-seong steadily rose from his throne as the doors to the great hall swung open. His advisor stood by intrigued as the knight captain entered, his struggling captee in tow.

"Your majesty, we have found the princess"

Il-sung and the king exchanged looks before the advisor made his way towards the captain and the supposed princess. Upon closer inspection, the elder male furrowed his eyebrows and his frown deepened. "Captain Kim, this person looks like princess Yoonji but... short blonde hair...and this unsightly attire. It couldn't possibly..."

The purple-haired knight held his ground as he gave a confident smile. "With her appearance so well known, she wouldn't have been able to get very far. A disguise such as this one would have been neccessary."

King Oh-seong looked over towards his adviser's son, who stood by quietly assessing the situation. "Kim Taehyung, where is my son?"

"He went into town to help with the search. He hasn't returned yet but word of the princess returning should reach him soon"

The king returned his gaze to the captain. "Unbound her highness at once. We do not wish to fuel any discontempt from the Luna kingdom anymore than we already have"

With daggers for eyes, Yoongi watched as Namjoon circled behind him to unbind his hands.

Feeling instant relief, the blonde began to rub at his wrists.

"I apologize princess, but we mean you no harm. We had to bring you back by force if you didn't comply or else we would run the risk of-"

A look of disgust and disbelief could be seen through Yoongi's eyes and he quickly pulled off the cloth from his mouth just as Namjoon had been reaching for it. "For the last time, I am not a damn princess. Whoever this princess yoonji is, it isn't me! I'm a guy."

The male's sudden outburst had caught the advisor off guard and he looked back at the king as if to verify that he hadn't misheard anything.

Namjoon also looked up at his majesty.

Seeing the slight confusion on the king's face confirmed this and the advisor returned his attention to the blonde. "Your voice does sound a bit different...but how can we be su-Taehyung!"

It had happened so fast. Before he had finished his sentence, Taehyung had ventured towards the small group and without hesitation, had pulled Yoongi into a tight hug.

A few times he had tightened the hug before being pushed away by Yoongi.

The advisor grabbed the back of Taehyung's collar. "Taehyung, how dare you?!"

"But father...he is flat."

The king facepalmed himself before falling back into his seat.

The advisor was now pulling at Taehyung's ear, anger filling him. "Such indecency will not be tolerated!"

"No! He is right!" Yoongi shouted before quickly pulling up his shirt. "I really am a guy!"

All the men (except Taehyung) gasped and covered their eyes. But after a brief silence, the advisor slowly took a peek through his fingers and upon realizing what he was looking at, he had finally lowered his hand completely. "Oh my lord...you really are a guy..."

" See, I told you. When we saw the princess last night she had a bigger chest-ouch!" Receiving another smack across the temple, Taehyung scrunched his nose and showed his teeth as he rubbed his fingers through his hair.

The advisor lowered his hand. "Captain Kim, what is the meaning of this?!"

The purple-haired male quickly kneeled down, his cheeks flushed from embarrassment. "I am sorry. I was certain it was her..."