☲ Introduction ☲

Hello Everyone! ObsidiaShay, here.

 If you are familiar with my other work  When He Was a She , then welcome back! If you are new, then it's a pleasure to meet you and I hope that you come to enjoy my BTS Fanfic stories. Anyways I decided to be a bit more structural for 'My Royal Husband' so I'm just going to go ahead and give you a few things to take note of.

1 } No pictures in this one. Sorry guys. It's just way too time-consuming and was one of the many things that held me back from popping up chapters as quickly as I wanted to. I might add pictures once the story is completed though.

2 }  I am a firm believer in giving you guys some sense of immersion so I will be including Music in each chapter. So open your ears and let your imagination be your guide in this story m'kay?

3 } If you are looking for SMUT. Turn back now. While I do have sexual content in my stories they never contain anything graphic and sex scenes are skipped over. My goal is to get creative and write compelling stories with BTS Ships in mind. Sorry, not sorry.

4 } Ya girl needs some motivation lol! While I may never reply to all of your comments I am always reading them and I can't tell you how motivating it is to read positive comments from readers. I really do appreciate them. So don't be shy! Infire me with those comments!

5 } I do plan on including side ships in this story. I have the authority to include whatever ship I want so please don't push for your favorite ship if they aren't in this story. This is mainly a Yoonseok fanfic so obviously, most of the focus is going to be on them. 

6 } There may be some typos and grammar issues. So I'm just going to apologize in advance. Feel free to point them out and I'll try to correct them as soon as I can.

7 } You can support me on Kofi at ko-fi.com/obsidiashay by buying me a coffee. You can also check there for updates and whatever other projects I might be planning in the future. 

Alright, you guys ready? 

PROLOGUE WILL BE POSTED ON 10/17/19! Stay cool Army~!

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real places are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.The views and opinions expressed in this book are those of the characters only and do not necessarily reflect or represent the views and opinions held by individuals on which those characters are based. The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this book, including and not limited to, historical, geographical, medical information imparted here "as is", with no guarantee of their accuracy or timeliness and should not be taken as fact.All rights reserved by @ObsidiaShay, except for images contained in her book.Copyright of images, including cover art, belong to their rightful owners, and are attributed accordingly, or used in accordance with the rules of Creative Commons licensing as "fair use."Altered, filtered, or edited images are copyrighted by the author in its final form.