3 ☲ Captured

Ugh....my head...

Suga's slumber was disrupted by a bright light. Flickering open, his eyes gazed upon the clear blue sky and the really bright sun. Ugh. Why did it have to be the sun? The light only seemed to make his head hurt worse. Shielding his eyes, he slowly rose up and propped himself on his free elbow.

Had he been in the park all night?

God, just how pathetic was he? He'd feel better if he were reincarnated as a rock in his next life. Less stress. Less responsibility. Less pain.

It was a lovely thought but memories of the events that had taken place the previous night strongly pulled him back to reality. He gave a sigh and sat up further.

No use wallowing in self-pity. He needed to get home. Take a shower. And start... job hunting...again?

Wait.

Yoongi scanned his surroundings. The world around him had suddenly become unfamiliar.

Woods of trees with thick twisted trunks resided behind him. In front of him, were a vast landscape of hills covered in greenery. Hills...since when were there hills in the city?!

Yoongi grunted as he rose to his feet, rubbing his rear as he looked around in disbelief. "Where the hell am I?" Was he dreaming right now? Just how much did he drink last night?

He lifted his hand and pinched his skin. He winced, a bit taken a back when he felt pain. "Shit! What the hell did I do last night?"

"Hey you!" A voice suddenly called out.

Yoongi looked to his left in time to see a group of men wearing armor and holding spears walking towards him.

What was with the get up? If he recalled, it was only the month of July. It wasn't time for Halloween yet.

One of the men sported purple hair and his eyes were of the same striking color. Towering over the blonde, the man seemed to be analyzing his face, then his outfit, before meeting Yoongi's disapproving gaze.

"You dress like an outsider. State your name and where you are from"

Outsider? He couldn't be serious. They seemed to be speaking in Korean so it didn't appear that he was in another country.

Yoongi rubbed the nape of his neck as he briefly looked back out towards the woods before answering. "Look I'm just trying to get back home. Can you point me to Seoul?"

"This is Sol. Now state your name." The men behind the armored confronter raised their spears. "I will not ask a third time."

This was Seoul? Then where in hell in Seoul was he? He didn't remember any of this at all. He rose his hands slightly. "Look I don't want any trouble okay? All I remember last night was getting fired from my job and having one too many drinks last night. If you could just point me to the Luna Apartments. I'll be on my way."

He blinked and looked back up at the purple-haired male, only to see that he was smirking. A confident smirk. One laced with deep onset dimples. The man turned and started to walk away.

"Contain her"

Her? The blonde looked in shock as the other men rushed towards him. "Hey! HEY! LET ME GO!" He was grabbed and his arms were forced behind his back as they cuffed his wrists. Anger filling him, Yoongi shouted after the purple-haired man. "I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON BUT-"

However, before he could finish his sentence, a cloth was suddenly tightened around his mouth. He began to thrash about but simply wasn't strong enough to break free from the hold of the other men.

Their supposed leader, returned with a reign in hand as he led a tall gray stallion towards the group. "I'm sorry, your majesty. But the king has ordered us to bring you back by any means necessary. Please forgive us..." He had the horse turn around, it's rear now facing the group. "Throw her on the horse. We should be able to make it back before nightfall..."

Loud, muffled shouts could be heard as Yoongi was tossed on the horse.

One of the other men turned to the purple-haired male. "Captain, how did you know it was the princess?"

The captain gestured the others to start walking as he proceeded to answer, "Just simply running off wouldn't suffice. The princess would have needed to disguise herself. What better disguise than to parade around as a man?" He pulled out a photo from his satchel and passed it to the guardsman.

"She also fits the profile"

The guardsmen analyzed the photo and looked back at Yoongi who had now stopped struggling and was breathing heavily. "You're right. Looks just like her"

"Let's move men!"

Yoongi was gritting his teeth as they all started moving. They couldn't be serious? Were these people a bunch of nutjobs?!"

Lady luck. You must really hate me.

----------------------‐---------------------

Sorry guys. This particular chapter is a bit on the short side. A lot of things happened that really took up my time. What kind of things? Well things like getting engaged! Haha. Definitely didn't see it coming for sure. I'm getting married! So I've been a bit distracted, yes. But I plan on making the next chapter much longer to make up for this and I will say this much. It gets really good~ Stay tuned next week. Stay cool army!