Chapter 20

Felix's POV~ (edited)

Elijah had strapped me to a table in a small stone room, I pushed my spine against the cold metal table and bit down hard on the clothe that was in my mouth and tied from the back of my head.

I started to sob wishing that Axel was here with me so he could save me.

When Elijah pulled out a knife from a small box sitting by my legs I squeezed my eyes shut and began to pray to a God I didn't believe in and mentally wrote a note to all of my loved ones.

Dear Mom, I'm sorry if I wasn't perfect but I want you to know that I appreciated everything that you've done for me and I love you.
Dear Dad, I know you wanted a son that you could play sports with and I'm sorry that I didn't turn out the way you wanted me to but I love you and I always have even when you would pretend I didn't exist.
Dear Irene, I know I'm not the best big brother but I want you to know that all of those boys I beat up for you didn't deserve even a part of your attention and when you wanted me to play dollies I enjoyed every second of it because I was with you.
Dear Elijah, Fuck you!
Dear Axel, The love of my life, my mate, my everything I'm sorry for all of the pain I've put you through I just want you to know that I fucking love you to the moon and back.

I opened my eyes just in time to see Elijah stab a needle into my chest.
My screams were muffled by the clothe as I could feel the acidic feeling liquid spread throughout my body, I closed my eyes and hoped this would be over soon.

When I opened my eyes again I wasn't myself... I was standing in the corner of the stone room and in the middle under the only light in the room was Elijah cutting away at my body.

I cautiously walked up behind Elijah and watched over his shoulder as he sliced away.

What I saw absolutely shocked me, It was a baby, a baby that Elijah is cutting out of me.

The baby was the parasite Elijah put into me and I was the host for his own sick plan.

When the baby took it's first deep breathe while being held in Elijah's bloodied arms, Elijah mumbled a few incoherent and obviously non English words to the baby.

The baby fell silent and closed it's eyes, my breathe hitched and I was chocking for air, I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head and then I was gone....
Poof, no more Felix. everything was black but I could breathe again.

________________________
More is explained in the next chapter!
Love you Felix, bye for now.

THANKS!!
-A