Chapter 9

Felix's POV~ (edited)

I could hear them arguing and it was getting annoying.

I groaned and rolled over grabbing a pillow and putting it over my head. They must've put me on my bed after I passed out.

Axel chuckled. I could feel the bed dip down beside me and a hand was rested on my lower back, sending waves of pleasure through my body.

Why am I feeling this way? Was it the bite? I need to stop thinking, I have a major headache.

I slowly sat up and Axel quickly took his hand away but then replaced it onto my thigh.

"Are you okay?" Axel asked with a guilty look.

"No, You fucking bit me!" I said glaring at him.

Axel shook his head, "I'm sorry, but I needed to mark my mate."

"Mate?" I raised an eyebrow. "So you're not a full blooded vampire?" I said with a smug smile.

Axel pouted "To be fair you aren't a full blooded shifter."

I gasped and punched Axel, but trust me it hurt me more than it hurt him.

Axel chuckled and put his hands up in surrender. "Calm down before you kill someone kitten."

I growled, an anger I didn't know I could posses arising. I could see the worried look as Elijah rushed forward to grab ahold of me, Axel pushed him back and moved in front of me protectively.

Axel turned to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Elijah and I have something to take care of." Axel said a slight smirk playing at his lips, "I'll be back soon, kitten."

With that Axel left dragging Elijah behind him.

I punched the wall beside my bed. "Why do you have to be so damn stupid, Felix?!" I yelled at myself.

This is all just so confusing!

________________________

Sorry for short and sucky chapter and for a late update!!

I hope you enjoyed!

THANKS!

-A