Chapter 7

Felix's POV~ (edited)

I felt awkward all of the sudden and slowly released myself of Axel's grip.

Elijah gave me a stunned look and then bursts out laughing. "Don't tell me this," He says gesturing to Axel. "Is 'the sexiest man alive'."

I slap Elijah and quickly walk away. How could he do that to me? He could have waited instead of saying it right in front of Axel.

I know it wasn't really that embarrassing, but to say that in front of a powerful pure blood was completely idiotic, He's literally royalty.

Elijah is too but he could atleast act like it sometimes.

When I made it to our dorm I opened the door and quickly slammed it shut.

I was breathing heavily and knew if I didn't calm myself down id have a panic attack.

I slowly walked over to Elijah's bed suddenly wanting his comfort. I laid down, my feet still hanging from the bed and my arms sprawled out.

I closed my eyes and moved my fringe away from my face. I started taking deep breathes but fell silent when I heard the door quietly open and close.

I heard their bare feet padding across the tile of the kitchen. I felt the bed dip down as someone sat down beside me.

I opened one eye to peek. It was just Elijah, I let out a huge sigh and threw my arms around his neck guilt pouring over me.

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Elijah pulled me off of him and placed my hands in his.

"No I'm sorry, Felix. I shouldn't have done that." Elijah sounded sincere.

I rolled my eyes, "I think we both know your not."

Elijah bursted out laughing, "I'm sorry but the looks on both of your faces were priceless." He said in between his fits of giggles.

I glared at him, Elijah calmed down and pulled me closer to him. "But I really am sorry." He said pecking me on the lips.

My eyes widened and I was about to yell at him when his lips were pressed onto mine.

I didn't move for a while but slowly closed my eyes and kissed him back.

Our lips moved perfectly against each other. Elijah bit my bottom lip and shoved his tongue inside my mouth.

I moaned at the feeling and I could tell that turned Elijah on. He pushed me onto my back and straddled my hips without breaking the kiss.

Elijah started grinding into me as I broke the kiss to breathe. I moaned and threw my head back as he grinded on my lower half.

Suddenly all of the friction stopped and I looked up and saw a smirking Elijah.

"Who's 'the sexiest man alive' now?" My mouth gaped open at his words and I just groaned and closed my eyes.

____________

I hope this makes up for the shortness and sorry if it sucks.

Leave ideas in the comments! YOUR COMMENTS MAY CHANGE HOW THE STORY ENDS!!

THANKS

-A