Blood Runs Gold (BoyxBoy)

I have decided to rewrite Blood Runs Gold (BoyxBoy) for any fans of the book who stuck around after I unpublished the chapters. The story can be found on my profile, I'd like it to get some traction before I continue to update so go check it out! Here's a sneak peak!

Kaladin Choal is a fearless soon-to-be-Alpha on the hunt for his mate in hopes to gain the upper hand in a power struggle between packs. He's searching for that destined female who will be by his side as he leads his pack but all of this goes down hill when Mace Dagon falls into the plan.

Mace Dagon is bold yet shy but he's not afraid to tell you how it is and his attitude just might get him in trouble with a not so forgiving Kaladin. Mace makes a huge mistake of drunkenly wrecking the pack house and Kaladin has every intention of making him pay for the damages.

                   ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Under the influence of the liquor had me taking longer to focus on the male that was now stalking towards me. Even worse it was that gorgeous stranger from earlier, his eyes glowing like silver fire.

    "Listen I'm sorry if my pointing at you earlier pissed you off but it was just harmless!" I gulped, I can only imagine how pathetic I looked as I was scooting away from him in the dirt.

    "I'm sure you're aware you're a very attractive male and I was just trying to a-" I wasn't able to finish my rambling as the male had pinned me to the ground. The only sound was my grunting from the sharp pain splintering between my shoulder blades and him snarling into my ear as he pushed my shoulders into the dirt.

    "Your name!" He growled out, his voice bitter as nightshade and flashing his canines in my face. There is no earthly reason for the excitement his closeness caused in me, his presence clouding my senses and also making me want to run at the same time.

    "Ma-ace." I stuttered out, trying to crane my very vulnerable neck away from his deliciously sharp canines. Though he must've seen it as an invitation when he didn't hesitate to brush his lips against my neck. His canines grazing against my skin had me shuddering. Fear rising in my gut as he took in a deep breath, no doubt he was scenting everything I was feeling.