Chapter 8- Happy Birthday!

*Two Weeks Later*

Leanne's POV-

Today is my 19th birthday, tonight I am having a little gathering at a bar in town, I didn't really want to do much,other then celebrate with the people I am closest with. However first, I had to go to work...great. I was just waking up as I heard my phone vibrate, I had a text from Nathan, it said,

'Morning Birthday Girl,Happy Birthday!...will give you your presents tonight ;)xxxx'. I smiled and replied,

'Can't wait:Pxxxx'. Just as I put my phone, the girls came bouncing into the room.

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY,' they chanted loudly. They all climbed onto my bed as I sat up. Sophie passed me her present first, I opened it slowly and carefully, it was a photo album of photos from America and some of us when we were younger.

'I love this Soph, thank you,' I said as I hugged her. Ash had got me some CD's and DVD's that I had asked for. Finally, Kate gave me some money to get some clothes. I thanked them all for my presents and decided to start getting ready for work or else I would be late...which wouldn't be great. 

I got out of bed and hopped into the shower to freshen myself up, after I finished in the shower, I got changed into my work clothes. I said goodbye to the girls and made my way to work. My job wasn't the best jobs but it was job so I couldn't complain. I was a secretary at a modelling company, I deal with some of the paperwork and dealt with the clients. I got on with most of the people who I worked with, sometimes my boss, Sarah Evans can be a bit high maintanced, when she wants something, she wants it done as soon as possible. Today, I had a feeling I would be stuck behind a desk all the day...really what I want to be doing on my birthday.  I couldn't wait to go out with everyone later on,  I always seemed to have a good time when I am with them.

Later on that Day...

It was about 6 o'clock and me and the girls were starting to get ready to go out for my birthday. I opened up the Echo Falls Rose and poured it into four wine glasses. I placed my Ipod onto the Ipod dock and put some music on loud, just to get us in the party mood, 'Troublemaker' by Olly Murs came on, I loved this song. I went into my bedroom to start getting ready, I put on my short, tight red dress with some black heels. I straightened my hair, and put on some make up. We were meeting the lads in a bar called 'The Penny Whistle' at 7pm. It was now 6:45, we were now just waiting for a taxi to come and pick us up and takes us into town. The taxi arrived and we were on our way to town. The taxi dropped us off and we headed into the pub. We walked in and saw the lads sat at the table across from the bar. We walked straight up to them. They all stood up and greeted me giving me a hug. I sat down next to Jay and Nathan. Jay handed me a little red gift bag, I opened up the bag, and found a little box wrapped up, I got the box out of the bag and I opened it and found a pandora charm bracelet in it...it was beautiful.

'Jay..you shouldn't of,' I smiled before hugging him.

'Why not...I'm allowed to treat my little cousin aren't I?' he replied.

'I suppose so...thank you, I love it,' I answered.

'Not a problem, glad you like it,' he grinned. The others gave me some gifts too, like some clothes and some money. After many drinks and rounds of shots, we were all feeling pretty drunk. The song 'Scream' by Usher came on, so it wasn't long before me and the girls were on the dancefloor as that song was another favourite of mine. I was dancing around with the girls and once again, i could feel a pair of eyes on me...just like the night we met...I knew it was Nathan. Within seconds, he was behind me. The girls had gone back to the table and people were surrounding us so they couldn't see us. He pulled me in for a passionate kiss, whilst trailing his hand up my thigh..which like always, was turning me on. I made sure that no-one could see us kissing.