Chapter 12-We Are Made for Each Other!-[Final Part]

Leanne's POV-

I was in the taxi for what felt like hours. I got taken to the airport, so I could book my flight home. My head was still a mess. I couldn't get the vision of Nathan running after the taxi out of my head, I did want to stop but I believe that I'm doing the right thing...he can move on and have a happy life and career without me. I also keep thinking back to the night where I first met Nathan. It seems so long ago. Who would of thought that, the 'sex god' I slept with would end up being the love of my life. The way we were looking at each other, neither us not knowing who would make the first move. This is going to sound cheesy but, when I was little I never believed in love at first sight but that night I met Nathan...there was certainly something happening. It wasn't love as such but I felt the need to talk to him. I was drawn to him. I was just planning on a night out with my girlies, not caring if I got with someone or not. That soon changed as soon as I caught eyes with him. At the same time, I kept thinking about Jay. I know he is my cousin and my best friend but I don't see why he reacted as badly as he did. I know he's always been protective over me, like he doesn't want me getting hurt, I appreciate that more than he knows. However, he has to let me make my own decisions and if that includes me going out with Nathan then so be it. I think it was the fact, he threatened to leave the band. That wouldn't of been his life and career that I would have ruined but would of been all five of them..and I know how hard they worked to get to where they are, I couldn't bare to see that go down the pan.

Jay was like the big brother I never had. He was always there when I needed him, to cheer me up or to help me out, anyway he could. He has a heart of gold. I feel lucky to have him in my life. At the same time, I felt lucky to have Nathan in my life. So, I believe I have made the right decision; I can let them have a happy career without me being there to ruin it for them. The taxi dropped me off at the airport and I headed in to book a flight. I got to the desk I needed, and thankfully, I was greeted by an English speaking girl, my spanish isn't very good, you see.

'How can I help you?' she asked with a smile.

'I'd like to book a flight home to London please,' I answered.

'The next flight to London isn't until Tuesday..would you like me to book that for you?' she questioned.

'Yes please. Do you know any local, cheap hotels I can stay in until it's time?' I replied.

'I'll sort that out for you now,' she smiled.

'Thank you,' I said back to her.

A little while later, she came back over to me, with a big smile on her face. I stood up from where I was sat as she approached me.

'Everything's sorted for you,' she smiled before explaining where I would be saying for the next two days. A taxi soon arrived for me to go and check in at the hotel. All I wanted to do was sleep, I didn't realise just how late it was. I got into the taxi and it soon drove off to the hotel. About forty-five minutes later, the taxi pulled up outside an average looking hotel. It looked a but plain, and boring..it was nothing outstanding but I suppose I was only staying here for a couple more days. The taxi driver helped my get my bag out and I made my way into the reception area. There was a young man sat at the desk, he looked bored. I got to the desk and he asked for my details and told me where my room was. I took the key card from his hand and made my way to the room. I soon got to the room, and unlocked the door by swiping the key card. I opened the door and walked into the room. It was small..a lot different to what the rooms in the villa were like. It had a small kitchenette with a small living room. The bathroom was next to the bedroom, which had a wardrobe, a dressing table and obviously a bed..a bed that look very uncomfortable. I sighed and placed my bag on the bedroom floor. I got undressed and got into bed, I couldn't wait to get to some sleep. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was gone.