Chapter 13: One Year Later!

Leanne's POV-

So things have changed dramatically since where we left off. Remember how I had just done the pregnancy test...well that came back as positive, and now we have a little girl called Holly Rose. Nath was just as shocked as I was..maybe even more so. I cooked dinner for him on the night I told him. I wasn't sure what the best way to tell him would be. However, in the end, I decided to sweeten him up by making his favourite meal. Which he loved. After we had finished eating, I filled his glass up with some more beer and sat on his lap.

*One Year Ago*

'That was yummy,' Nathan commented before kissing me softly on the cheek.
'I'm glad you liked it,' I answered more quietly than usual.
'Is everything OK babe?' he questioned sweetly.
'Ur...I have something to tell you,' I replied.
'What is it?'
'Well, urm, I'm--,' I began to say but was interupted by Nathan's phone ringing. He got up to go and answer it. He looked at me as if he was asking if iot was OK for him to answer the phone. I nodded my head to reassure him that it was OK. He answered it as I went to clear the tanle. I was feeling even more nervous about telling him. After a while, he came back into the kitchen once he had finished on the phone. He snaked his hands around my waist and kissed me on the neck.
'What did you wanna say babe?' he asked cheerfully.
'Oh...it's nothing important,' I lied. I know I shouldn't of lied to him but I couldn't find the guts to tell him...not when he was in such a good mood. 
'You sure?' he smiled.
'Yeah, i'm sure,' I answered. Later that night, we were getting ready for bed. Nath was already tucked up and was waiting me to get in. I came out in my underwear as it was a warm night. Nath's eyes were popping out of his head. I was still feeling guilty about not telling him about the baby that was growing inside of me. I got into bed beside Nath and cuddled up to him. This was my favourite time of day, just being with him. He kissed my forehead softly. this made me smile.

I could feel his hand tickling the left side of my waist. It felt good. I then felt his hand move further down my body. I knew what he was wanting. I sighed as quietly as I could, Soon he was on top of me kissing me as he moved inside of me. I tried to pretend to enjoy it....I really did, trust me, but I needed to tell him.
'I'm pregnant,' I blurted out without thinking. At first, Nath didn't realise what I said. He then stopped what he was doing.
'You're what?' he asked.
'I'm pregnant,' I mentioned again. His face went as white as a ghost. He got up out of bed and put his boxers back on.
'How long have you known?'  he questioned.
'I found out this morning,' I replied.
'Is that what you were going to tell me earlier?' he asked. I just nodded my head.
'I think having a baby is something important, why didn't you tell me earlier?' he sighed. I couldn't tell if he was angry or not. 
'I was going to but I didn't know how you were going to react,' I said as tears fells from my eyes.

He sat down on the edge of the bed,
'I will be with you every step of the way, I hope you know that,' he said as he turned his head to look at me.
'Aren't you angry with me?' I asked quietly. He shook his head and said,
'How can I be angry at you...the mother of my baby. I'm just shocked that's all,'  he smiled. This brought even more tears to my eyes. I hugged him so tight. I didn't expect him to react like that to this news. I suppose it could of been worse. Now I just have to worry about telling Jay. He's not long found out about me and Nathan being in a relationship. However, I have learnt a valuable lesson from not telling him and that is not to keep things like this from him, it'll only makw thins worse. I felt so relieved about telling Nath about the baby, I ended up having the best night sleep ever. We planned on telling the lads and Sophie  and Ashleigh the next day. as Katie already knew. I woke up and refreshed myself by having a shower. Once I had finished in the shower. I headed into the kitchen to find the girls sat at the breakfast bar. I just went to make myself a cup of tea, I wasn't feeling up to eating anything just yet as I had a feeling that it wouldn't be long until I would be suffering from the dreaded morning sickness.

'Morning Lee,' Katie greeted.
'Morning,' I smiled.
'How are you feeling?' she asked. 
'Not too bad thanks,' I replied.
'Does he know?' she questioned.
'Does he know what?' Sophie said as she entered the room as I turned around.
'I'm pregnant,' 
'Really?' Ashleigh said as I nodded my head.
'I told Nathan last night,' I revealed.
'How did it go?' Katie quiered.
'Better than I had thought he would,' I smiled.
'Are you gonna keep it?' Sophie responded.
'Yeah, we were talking last night and we decided to keep it,'
'Well I'm happy for you both,'
'Thank you,' I grinned.

'I always knew you'd be the first one to have a bun in the oven,' Ashleigh laughed.
'Hey..what you tryna say?' I said as I put my hands on my hip.
'Ha, not what you're thinking. I just had a feeling that you and Nath would settle down,' she smiled.
'It's gonna be a challenge but I think we're ready for it,'  

Later that afternoon, we were meeting the lads down the local pub. My nevers had come back but they weren't as bad as they were last night.  I just didn't know what Jay was gonna say. Me and Nathan were the first ones to arrive at the bar in town. The lads were always late. Eventually  they arrived at last. Nath brought them all a drink, I think he wwas trying to sweeten them up like I was last night. He came back to the table with the drinks and sat down , grabbing my hand as he sat down. 
'So why have you asked to meet up?' Tom grumped. 
'We have something to tell you...something important,' Nathan replied. 
'Go on then, spit it out,' Max said.
'You're getting married aren't you?' Jay guessed.
'No...we're having a baby,' Nathan uncovered.  Shocked expressions appeared on all four of their faces. 
'You're kidding me right?' Max said. We shook our heads.
'Have you thought about this properly?' Jay questioned.
'Of course we have...I'm gonna look after her, don't worry,' Nath answered back to Jay. 
'You'd better,' Jay replied. 
'How far gone are you?' Tom asked.
'Just a couple of months, still got ages to go,' I responded to Tom's question.

'Well congratulations,' Siva smiled.
'Thank you,' I smiled back. 
'I'm happy if you are,' Jay said to me.
'I've never felt happier,' 
'That's good then,' he replied. I was so glad that he was happy with the news. This is only the begining of this journey but I can't wait to see what happens next.

End of Chapter 1!