Chapter 3

Leanne's POV-

I was sat at the flat doing some coursework for my uni course, when my phone started to vibrate. I put my pen down and picked up my blackberry. It was Sex God...that's what his name is in my phone book ha. He gave me his number at the party and we have been texting or sexting some times or sometimes he rings me. I opened up the text and it said,

'I'm bored in an interview....entertain me ;)xxxx'. I smiled and opened up a new text to reply by saying,

'Just imagine the things that I could be doing to you if I was with you ;Pxxxx'. I then put my phone back down and picked my pen to carry on working but I had got another reply.

'Yeah, that's working baby....tell me what you're gonna wear tonight? ;Pxxxx'. Oh yeah, I'm going to his tonight, the other lads are out apparently so I'm going to keep him company.

'My birthday suit ;)....xxxx' I laughed to myself.

'You're making me hard....i'm liking it, what you up to now?;Dxxxx'

'Ooooh, I like it when that happens ;P. Just doing some more coursework...well trying;Pxxxx'

'You're the one who makes it happen;)...I'll see you tonight baby....I hope you're ready ;)xxxxx'.

I put my phone down and I carried on with my work...but I was now distracted as I was now thinking about Nathan and what he was planning on doing to me later....

Later that Day...

It was now 6pm, I was going round Naths at about 7pm so I went into my bedroom to try and find something to wear..I wanted to wear something sexy. I looked through my wardrobe, and there was nothing until I came across a slim,short black number, I hadn't worn this in a while. I pulled it out of the wardrobe and checked what I could look like on in the mirror...it'll do. I went over to the bag that was down by my bag, the Ann Summers bag. I placed it on my bed and I got out the new underwear I brought yesterday. It was a black lace bra with a matching lace thong, and some black stockings. I put them on and I put the dress on over them...I just hope Nathan likes them. I went back over to the mirror and I put some make up on, some black eye-liner and mascara with some red lipstick. I checked the time and it was 6:35pm. I put my black leather jacket on and picked up my over night bag and I left to make my way to Nathan's.

I got to Nathan's front door and I pressed the doorbell. I took a deep breath and Nathan answered the door...looking hot...he was wearing a checked shirt with some chinos. His jaw dropped as soon as he saw me, which made me blush. I walked in and kissed him on the lips and asked,

'Alright?' with a smile on my eyes.

'I am now babe...but what happened to the birthday suit?' He replied.

'Well....if you're good...i'll put in on later,' I answered in a seductive tone.I followed him into the living room where his X-box game had been paused,

'Let me play against you...' I suggested.

'Why?' Nath smiled.

'Because if you win....you can fuck me anyway you want to and if I win...I fuck you....how I want too,' I replied as I bit my lip.

'I'm liking your thinking baby,' he said in a husked tone. He changed the game to two player and we began to play...I had never played this game before, it was some football game. By the half time, Nathan was beating me...but I finally understood what I was doing and I thrashed him.

'What the fuck...NO,' Nathan said as I won the game.

'I believe I've just beaten you....so I'm going to go to the loo and I'll meet you in the bedroom,' I said. Next thing I knew we were in his bedroom. He slammed the door shut and he began to kiss me against the door. Fuck me, he was a good kisser. His hands began to travel down my body but I stopped him and said,