Chapter 6: Into the Mansion

Two chapters- er one and a half with how short they are, Enjoy! (Also TW: Abuse) -Rachel

"Worthless bitch, how dare you come into our house and demand a place here? You don't deserve to live here, whore." Her uncle screamed and slapped hard, knocking (Y/n) to the ground. The uncle grabbed her by the hair, pulling and tugging towards the wall. She turned her head and bit hard on his hand, therefore dropping her. "Fucking hell, bitch-!" Julius turned and kicked her hard into the back of her knee, a crack sounding out as she screamed and collapsed, her feeble escape attempt failing miserably.  Julius, the uncle, pulled her by her foot back towards the wall, where a whip lain strewn on the hook. It had been a gift from her mother to him, after her trip to Germany, having found a souviner of one there. (Y/N) turned and screamed, trying to wiggle out of his torturing grasp.  "No-no! Please I'm sorry! No-!" She yelled out out. Screams rang out in the night, no one around to hear them as the world seemed to stop, he lone farm house silent after an hour.

*flashback ends here*

(Y/N) woke up with a gasp, clutching her chest and looking around. Gently she touched what she was laying on, looking at the soft bed below her. "Weird..." She mumbled and pulled the blankets off, sitting up and looking around for any clues as to where she was. "Hello??-" (Y/N) asked into the empty room, standing and walking to the door, trying the handle. For once something went her way and it was unlocked. (Y/N) slowly opened the door to be as quiet as possible. She glanced out and noticed a sleeping man next to the door in a chair. After covering her mouth, she quietly walked past him, keeping her breath shallow. There were blood stains all over the walls, and paintings that looked like they were made by a child. Photographs everywhere of the house's inhabitants. She almost screamed at the photo, terrified by who could be in the house. Slowly, very slowly (Y/N) backed up and ran into something soft, arms wrapping around her. "AaAh!!-" she screamed and struggled. "Let- Let me go!!" Trying to twist out of the mysterious person's arms, she stampped her foot down and ran, seeing someone with a black and white mask on as she did. "Get away!!-" (Y/N) yelled in fear as she sprinted off, not looking where she was going. Hoodie and EJ stood at the end of the hall talking softly before looking over and sighing. "You had one job Masky. Boss isn't gonna be too happy." Hoodie said quietly, putting his leg out and triping (Y/N). She fell down the stairs, landing at the bottom in pain and with a broken leg.

(Y/N) looked up, as many of the pasta's crowded around the slowly fading girl. Liu sighed and slapped her face. "Stay awake idiot, a lot of the people here are cannibals." He picked her up. "How did you get here?" He whispered taking (Y/N) to the couch. She looked at him and smiled softly. "I don't know...honestly last I remember is being kidnapped. Some weird guy who's name I think was Jeff? Thats what the second one said." She whispered back. Slender stood in the doorway, staying quiet. He watched the whole debacle go down. (Y/N) stayed quiet, looking around slightly. She looked up and saw the tall man in the suit, and screamed. (Y/N) got up. "W-what are you?!" She ran into the wall as she backed up. "Where is this place? Why did you bring me here?!"

__________

I knoe i know, cliffhanger after years of no posts but its worth it. Hehe~ Have a good day!! - Rachel