Chapter Two: School

(A/N) Sorry for the delay I have been away from my laptop because of christmas break so I had to get homework done to. Again Soz. -Rachel

______________________

(Y/n) POV.

As school started, the class quieted down in order for Mr. Slender to talk. "Welcome Class, I am Mr. Slender your substitute for today." 

'Blah Blah Blah, This is standard routine.' I think ' we are given a paper to fill out then do what we want.' 

"Now students you think that the routine is the same but i am going to be he sub for the rest of the year." 

'Now THAT got my attention.' As the rest of the class started on the homework assignment i just stared out the window, in the last row seat in the back. 

"(Y/n) get back to work. Please?" He sounded like a robot when he said please like he had never said it before. "I am going to copy some papers stay silent while I am gone." As soon as he left the whole classroom erupted with talking.

"Did you hear him talking to the bitch over there?" "Yeah I think he said (Y/n), what kind of name is that?" 

Mr. Slender came back and it was complete silence. "Sir, may I use the restroom please?" I asked.

"Yes just fill out a pass first." I started to write one down and went to the hallway to relax. 'Why do they have to be so rude.' I started to walk to the restroom to wash off my face I was greeted by Mr. Slender. "Are you okay? I heard the girls mock you; had to ask.", "Yeah I'm fine just fine. Why do you ask? And how do you know?", "When I went to copy the papers, I stayed outside the door and asked someone else to do it.", "Oh, But why didn't you interfere?", "You ask many questions young one."

"It is time we get back to class but one by one so it doesn't look suspicious." He said.

"Ok. Go ahead in and i'll be in exactly 7 minutes." I replied.

Seven minutes later

The bell rings to go to our next class and I walk in to grab my stuff. While walking to my class, a ringing was in my ears almost like static. Ignoring it I head into the last class of the day. Another sub GREAT (Note: Sarcasm)