Chapter 4: A Place To Stay

Sorry for the delay I have been VERY busy, high school has been a b***h. The vid has nothing to do with the chapter but it is great music so ENJOY! -Rachel

(Y/n) POV

We went to the park when the police were done questioning. I lied and said that I found them like that in order not to be thrown in jail for killing my father. I was hoping to stay at my Aunt Petunia's but she was out of town so I am officially without a home for now. Until they clean the blood up.

____AT THE PARK___

"You know I have a place you can stay at for the time being." Liu said.

"I'll be fine, I just need to take out a bit of money from my account and I can get a motel room." (Y/N) replied. "Most people would take your offer, but I prefer solitude, where there isn't dead bodies." 

"Yeah, that would be nice if there weren't any reminiscence of that." Liu chuckled. "So what, other than what happened, has been on your mind lately?"

"Not much just thinking how life will be from now on... I kinda miss getting to have free wifi though." (Y/N) says with a giggle in her throat.

They continue talking for a bit till Liu has to go home.

"Good night!" Liu says after sprinting into the woods.

"Goodnight," (Y/N) yells back oblivious that Liu went into the woods.

Another day gone, what am I doing with my life. "OW, jeez." (Y/N) tripped, falling on her face. Of course, why wouldn't I fall now... While getting up, (Y/N) felt as if she wasn't alone. (Y/N) got up quickly started to run and turned around slowly. "Why, hello dear!" the tall male said. "Who are you?" (Y/N) replied sassy. Suddenly a cloth was placed over her mouth and nose, knocking (Y/N) out.