Chapter 2: The Portal

In New York City, the four Turtles Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey were all training in the dojo as Mikey was going against Raph while Leo went against Donnie all four of them training. It had been at least two years since Shredder had killed Splinter and the whole dealing with Dracula, Pharoh, and Savanti Romero was behind them including dealing with an evil wizard calling himself Jei and helping a samurai rabbit named Usagi to protect a pug prince named Kintaro. Leo swung his katana at Donnie attempting to strike him but Donnie easily dodged the attack from his older brother as he ducked, rolled behind Leo, and swept his one foot at him until Leo simply leaped up landing perfectly behind Donnie before running at him knocking Donnie down as he landed face-first on the floor the purple masked turtle groaning before he glanced at Leo annoyed that his brother can still overpower him in training while the purple masked turtle forced himself up on his feet and walked over to the far side of the dojo sitting on his knees his look of annoyance glued on his face.

"How the heck do you keep doing that Leo?" Donnie questioned. "One minute I'm close to throwing you off balance and then the next you knock me down at the last second." He complained.

"That's kind of the point, Donnie, once you're close to getting defeated and see a way to defeat your enemy you use it to your advantage and then strike," Leo replied in his deep voice.

"I guess that makes sense," Donnie muttered while glancing away from his brother.

"Too bad that big brain of yours is becoming dead the older you get Don," Raph said right as Mikey tried to sneak up on him a smirk on the young turtle's face before he launched himself at him but the red masked turtle easily grabbed him by the wrist and flipped Mikey over making him tumble on the ground. "Me, well, I've still got what it takes to even beat Mikey in his little sneak attack attempts." He bragged while pointing a thumb to himself as Donnie just glared at him.

"Which sucks, I was so close to getting him this time and Donnie talking to him was the perfect opportunity," Mikey complained as he was upside down and the orange masked turtle crossed his arms.

"You'll only finally take me down if you don't try the same thing over and over again dork," Raph said to Mikey as his little brother stuck his tongue out at him.

"Alright Mikey, go by Donnie, the final round has come now," Leo ordered him.

"Yeah you and Mr. Buffalo being the last ones standing again," Mikey commented before he stood up and walked over to Donnie sitting next to him.

"Mr- what now?!" Raph said aggressively as his hands curled into fists while Mikey hid behind Donnie.

"Train. Focus. Now." Leo said to Raph sternly.

"Whatever fearless," Raph replied while rolling his eyes before taking out his twin sai twirling them in his hands ready to start.

'He'll just always be the same hot-head no matter how old he is.' Leo thought while taking out his katana going in his battle stance.

With that Raph charged at Leo first yelling in a battle cry as Leo remained where he was until Raph went to swing his sai at him but Leo easily dodged it as the two Turtles were soon in a battle of their weapons clanging together at each strike being missed before Raph attempted to stab his sai across Leo's right cheek, though luckily, the blue masked turtle easily dodged it before locking blades with his brother discarding Raph's one sai out of his left hand as Raph growled at his older brother continuing to attack him each attempt of him getting Leo failing before the blue masked turtle rolled behind Raph standing on his feet in a heartbeat and drop-kicking Raph knocking the red masked turtle down as he hit the wall grunting on impact both Donnie and Mikey cringing from seeing that happening as Raph groaned while rubbing his hand on his head forcing himself up while Leo put away his twin katana confirming that he defeated him.