Chapter 4

Jess tapped her fingers impatiently on the black glass table we were sat at. We were in some fancy restraunt with a french name. It wasn't all it's cracked up to be to be fair, but the leather seats were comfy.

"Sorry for the wait, enjoy your food." The waiter said, un-enthusicastically. I looked at the lobster before us.

"So me and Jess are the only ones who have never tried lobster?" I said, awkwardly poking it with my fork.

"Looks like it." Travis said, grinning at me as he ripped abit of the lobster off. The noise it made made me cringe. Jess didn't look too pleased either, but she said she'd try it. She copied Travis and ripped a bit of it off, wincing at the noise.

"How..great." She said, putting it onto her plate.

"It tastes great, really." Hunter said, taking a drink of wine.

"Well I guess because you're famous and I'm not I have to trust you." She said, rolling her eyes.

After the meal, which did actually taste brilliant, and after the best part, which was obviously desert, Travis and Hunter walked us home.

"It's freezing, couldn't you have got the limo? Hired a car? A taxi? Bus? Anything!" Jess said, hugging herself. It was pretty cold. My teeth were chattering, oh the joys of English weather. Travis seemed to notice this because he slung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. It sent sparks through my body. The streets were dead, unlike the restraunt where girls were screaming and trying to get pictures with Travis and Hunter. I looked over and Hunter put his jacket on Jess's shoulders and he was holding her close. Wow, last week I never thought I'd even meet the band, and now me and Jess are dating them. At least I think we're dating them.

"Can we go to Tesco? We need to go shopping anyway." Jess said, turning to me.

"It's almost midnight?" Hunter said, looking confused.

"It's open 24 hour. Let's go." Jess said, rushing over. I didn't even realise how close we actually were to it, but apparently we were. Jess rushed around the aisles, with me and Travis trailed behind as she dragged Hunter along with her. She usually does the shopping.

"Wanna go wait by the tills?" I said, holding Travis's hand. He smiled.

"Sure."

We went to one of the end tills, noone was serving there. I looked over it and saw one of those speaker phones that people talked in when kids lost their parents in the supermarket or something. I held back a grin and picked it up.

"You're the only one who can hear me." I said into it with a creepy voice. I put it down quickly and Travis burst out laughing.

"You're weird." He said, between breaths.

I grinned. "I know."

I saw Jess at a till, she was laughing into Hunters chest, who was also laughing. I dragged Travis over to them and couldn't stop grinning.

"Sorry, but are you Hunter Thomsen and Travis Clark from WTK?" The girl from behind the counter said, she looked around 16.

"What? No, who are they?" Travis said, as we all tried to keep back a smile.

"Oh, nevermind.." She said, putting a smile on her face.