Chapter 2

"I can't believe we're actually sat with the whole band of We The Kings!" Jess whispered in my ear. I gave her a 'i-know-right' look and she turned back to talking to Hunter. Well, she was doing most of the talking but Hunter actaully seemed interested. I was sat next to Travis and Jess, and on the other side of Jess was Hunter, then Charles, then Dan. We were all sat in a sort of circle around a table. Jess and I had a bottle of coke in our hands and the boys all had a bottle of beer each. Music was playing in the background and it was all quite relaxing really.

"We should all play.." Charles said, traling off. "Dares."

"Yes Charles, that isn't a game for hormornal teenagers at all." Jess said, sarcastically and confident. Charles grinned at her and drank the rest of his bottle.

He put it down on the table and started spinning. "Whoever it lands on, I dare." It slid passed Travis, passed me, passed Jess and finally landed on Hunter.

"I dare Hunter and Dan to kiss!" Jess shouted before anyone else could say anything. They both looked at eachother awkwardly, but the rest of us were trying to conceal laughter.

"It was Charles who had to dare.." Hunter said, nervously.

"Yep, I dare you both to kiss." Charles said, grinning.

"Me and Jess? Oh ok I'm fine with that." Hunter said, turning to Jess who was almost in tears from laughing.

"No, you and Dan, duh." He said, rolling his eyes. Hunter sighed and nervously turned to Dan. They both laughed nervously.

"Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss!" Jess started chanting, I joined in and Travis and Charles were keeling over from laughing. Hunter put his hand over Jess's mouth and quickly kissed Dan on the lips.

"Ew, why'd you lick me?!" Hunter said, taking his hand away from Jess's mouth.

"Defense mechinism." She said, grinning.

"Right." He said, raising a eyebrow at her. "My turn to spin." He grabbed the bottle and spinned it. It landed directly pointing at me..brilliant. The excitement bubbling up inside of me would have made me do anything right now.

"I dare you and Jess to kiss!" Hunter said, grinning.

"Nuh-uh, you can't copy my same sex kissing dares!" Jess said, pouting her bottom lip and pretending to be offended.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes playfully. "I dare Travis and Caitlin to kiss."

"Oooooooooooo." Jess said, smiling mischeviously. I gulped. Could I really kiss THE Travis Clark? I felt a blush creep up my face as I turned to him.

"Dares is such a childish game." He said, his face getting closer to mine.

"Very." I said, moving my face closer to him.

"It's for kids." Our noses were almost touching, I could feel his hot breath on my face.

"It is." Was all I said before our lips crashed into eachother, it was amazing. There was fireworks.

No, seriously. Someone outside let off fireworks the minute my lips touched his, his lips touched mine. HOLY CRAP I JUST KISSED TRAVIS CLARK, MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS HOLY WHAT THE F-

"You just kissed Travis Clark!" Jess whispered excitedly into my ear, interupting my thoughts.

"Right, Cake. Your turn to spin." She said, grinning.

"Cake?" Travis asked inquisitvely.

"She's called me Cake since we were 14." I said, rolling my eyes.

"How old are you now?" Travis asked, sort of nervously.

"19. Well, Cake's 19 today." She looked at the clock on the wall, it was 1am. "Well, yesterday."

"You never told us it was your birthday!" Dan said, taking out another beer. I just shrugged, and Travis stood up.

"I'll be back in 5, guys." He said, walking out.

"Where the hell is he going at 1am?" I asked, curiously.

"Bathroom?" Jess suggested.

"Bathroom's through that door." Hunter said, pointing accross the room.

"Then where did he go?" Jess asked.

"Who know's. Probably going to get some cake, knowing him. Oh wait, he can get some 'cake' right here." Dan said, and winked.

"Kinky." Jess said, taking a swig of her coke.

"Hey.." I started, copying what Travis had done earlier. "Shut up." I brushed my hair out of my face with my fingers, feeling quite nervous. I have no idea why, though.

Travis walked back in with one of his hands behind his back and the other hand held a bottle of champagne.

"What you got there, Travvy boy?" Dan said, trying to look behind his back.

"It's Caitlins birthday, not yours." He said, grinning.

He put the bottle of champagne down on the table and held out a white fuchsia to me. My favourite flower.

"Where the hell do you find a flower in the middle of the night?" I said, taking it.

"What a lovely way of saying thank's." Travis said, playfully.

"Thankyou. Now, tell me your secret?" I said, eager.

"I'm a walrus." He said, a deadly look on his face.

"Serious? Me too." I said, trying to conceal a smile and held a poker face.