Chapter 3

I woke up later that morning to a alarm clock and Travis Clark asleep next to me. I felt a wash of happiness come over me, realising that yesterday wasn't a dream. HOLY CRAP I KISSED TRAVIS CLARK. I sat up, and blinked my eyes awake. I looked over to the bathroom and Jess walked out, her hair messily shoved into 2 plaits.

"Morning sunshine." She said, grinning. The alarm clock went off again and Travis started to stir. 

"Morning." I said, grinning back at her.

"Wanna wake the boys up?" She said, smiling mischeviously.

"How?"

"Pillow fight!" She shouted, picking up pillows and hitting Hunter and Dan who were rather comfortably sleeping next to eachother on the floor. Dan woke up first and took the pillows and threw them at her, smirking, then went to the bathroom. Hunter grabbed the pillow she was hitting him with and pulled her down next to her, wrapping his arm around her so she couldn't move.

"Pillow fight!" I shouted, like her and started hitting Charles and Travis. Mostly Travis because Charles woke up straight away by rolling off the side of the bed and groaning. I saw the corner of Travis's mouth turn upwards and before I knew it he was wide awake and we were having a mad pillow fight. I sneaked a look at Hunter and Jess who looked quite comfortable on the floor. Travis won the pillow fight when he pinned me down on the bed.

"Fine, I give in!" I said, trying to push him off me.

"That's what I thought." He said, getting off and grinning. He put his lip ring in that he had taken out the night before, and looked at the clock. "We have to go back to America soon."

Everyone sighed.

"Can't we stay? This was our last concert.." Hunter said, quite sadly.

"Well I have to get back to Alli.." Charles said, obviously missing his wife.

"I guess me and you can stay, Hunter?" Travis asked hopefully.

"That'd be great." Hunter said, grinning.

"Not for long though, we have to get recording for our new album." Travis said, seriously.

"I know, I know. A couple of weeks?"

"Agreed."

Dan came back out from the bathroom on the phone.

"Yeah Paul, we're ready. Ok, yes, yep. Ok. Bye." Dan said, hanging up. "Limo's outside, let's go. Been great meeting you two, really." He smiled widely.

"Well actually, me and Hunter are staying.." Travis said, playing with his lip ring.

"What, Paul will kill you guys!" Dan said, looking quite nervous.

"Paul's Paul, he'll be fine." Hunter said, rolling his eyes.

"Fine. Let's hope Paul doesn't kill you." He grinned anyway, and hugs were passed around and finally Dan and Charles left.

"Hey, Caitlin, can I talk to you for a sec?" Travis said, getting up and holding out his hand. I took it and followed him out into the hallway outside of the hotel room.

"Yeah?" I said, smiling at him.

"So I was wondering.." He trailed off.

"Yes.." I encouraged.

"If you would maybe.."

"Yes.."

"Want to, I mean it's ok if you don't.."

"Spit it out Travis!"

"Go on a date? Dinner? Movie? The lot?"

A smile and a blush crept up on my face, I didn't trust my mouth for words so I nodded. We walked back into the room, and well..hit Hunter and Jess's face with the door.

"We weren't eaves dropping." Hunter said, rolling his eyes.

"Yes, that's why the door didn't hit you." I said sarcastically.

"So, how about a double date?" Hunter said, looking at Jess.

"Definately." She smiled.