Chapter 7

<pre style="line-height: 17px; white-space: normal; color: #2a2a2a; font-size: 13px; text-align: start;">I turned my phone back on. 6 missed calls from Justin Bieber. 17 different messages things like

'I'm sorry'

'Call me'

'I'm wrong'

'I miss you'

'Talk to me'

And even 'How are you?' What a question Justin, why don't you guess how I am?

I checked his twitter everyday. 

'I overreacted, I never should have left :('

'I'm so sorry, why can't you forgive me?' 

I guess I should forgive him but the evil side in me was too strong now and I felt like I had to keep going. I felt like I needed to pain him for my benefit. I know its stupid. 

'Dear Diary, 

Arrrrggggghhhhh why do I miss him? I miss his smile, his chuckle, I miss how concerned he got about the silliest things. The amount of times I've lay in bed just wearing that jumper. Smelling it. I wonder what aftershave he uses because I have to get it. 

I just wish something would happen that would cause us to meet again, un-forced of course.

It would be like a dream come true. 

I wish he was at least in London. I've only ever been out of my house when I went to Dorsit for a weekend with my school. I've never stepped on a plane, or and airport come to think of it. It would be impossible to fly out there. My mum would never let me and I don't have that kind of money. '

I shut my diary, I was just annoying myself my carrying on writing it. I hadn't been to school in weeks and that was the only form of writing I did. 

Maybe I should channel my anger and sadness into a song. That's what everyone says writes a good song. It could be silently about Justin without actually mentioning his name. Then when I become famous and everybody wants to know who the song is about I'll never admit it's him but I'll hint it just so everyone knows. Hah! I'm not going to lie, I have wanted to be famous, when I was younger, no way now. I used to play my guitar and write songs when I was younger praying one day somebody would find me and take me out of my hell-hole house and make me rich and famous, it would have helped if I posted my videos on you-tube, I just didn't want to be laughed at. 

I picked my guitar up out of its stand and strummed the out of tune strings. Using my online tuner I got it back to normal checking the tuning cord of Eminor. 

How do I start this? 

'I hate you?'

'You suck?'

Hahaa! This is going to go nowhere. 

I started picking at notes and playing random chords until I fitted some that worked well together. 

4 hours I spent writing that song. With a short tea break in the middle. I named it 'Red Ember' and I was quite proud of it. I wouldn't say everything I felt was in it but my opinions were strong. 

I walked outside my house and down my road. It was Autumn almost half way through the term already, there were leaves everywhere. I remember when my dad and I walked down this road seeing who could not touch the ground, we were only allowed to touch the leaves. I always won but I knew he let me. 

There was a small corner shop at the side of my road. It was a convenience store. I picked up some cereal that I liked before browsing through the magazines, I saw that picture of Justin and I on the front of the magazine, still? It was still going round? People hold on to things for a long time. I picked up the magazine and took it to the counter. I was quite friendly with the shopkeepers as when I was younger every Saturday I was given my pocket money and I would spend it on an ice cream. The keepers son and I would share it outside on the door step. The boy was less than a year older than me. But three years ago he got cancer and didn't survive. My mum never let me go to his funeral she said it would waste my time but seeing as I grew up with that boy I doubted her, I got Alec's older brother to take me, I couldn't stop crying for weeks. 

The magazine looked and felt cold in my hands. I flicked through each of the dull pages until I got to the one of me. I was staring reading each word carefully as I walked down my road again. 

'Justin Bieber's London Romance' was the heading. I scoffed, unlikely. 

'Thought to have spent his whole time in London with this girl' 

'Light brown hair and eyes, on the small side' 

"Actually I am average height for my age" I said aloud. I suddenly realised and looked around the empty street. Sighing a little before returning to my space on the page. 

When I got home I cut out the picture of us and stuck it in my diary. I noticed a small piece of writing under the picture.

'A goodbye kiss as Justin Bieber has now returned to America' 

I sighed. 

**sorry about this chapter, it sucks, but exciting things happen in the next one I just had to give it a little break.

AnnieFreedom xx**</pre>