Chapter 6

<pre style="line-height: 17px; white-space: normal; color: #2a2a2a; font-size: 13px; text-align: start;">I gulped staring at the screen for ages. I closed my eyes and pressed send. 

'I've done something bad, I need to talk to you' 

I got a reply almost instantly.

'I'm coming' I sat on my bed shivering, how was I going to do this. Justin pulled up outside my house not long after. I didn't want him coming in so I left the house and sat in his car. 

"What's wrong?" He asked. 

"I-I-I- Ellie found out." I bit my lip. "There was a picture in a magazine, of us at the park, it looked like we were going to kiss. She flipped. I was terrified, lost on what to do what to say, I couldn't deny it you could clearly see it was me and you so I said I was with you all that time because I was planning something" 

Justin stopped nodding. "Planning what?" He suddenly looked worried.

"I said we were planning you asking her out"

"Me going out with her?" I swallowed hard, he sounded annoyed. 

"I'm sorry, it slipped out, I couldn't think of something better to say" I felt my lip tremble. Justin didn't say anything, his face lay expression less. I held out his jumper he had leant me that day I was cold at school. "I think I should return it" I put it on the seat I was on. I got up and out of the car. "I'm sorry, I understand if you don't want to speak to me" I shut the door and ran back to my house straight up to my room and collapsed on my bed. Tears started flowing out of my eyes. 

'Dear Diary,

I'm an idiot' 

I shut my diary and threw it under my bed. 

"I'm sorry" I screamed, crying, letting everything out of me. It all happened so fast there was no way of describing what I wish I had said. 

Once I was finally calm I tried to register my feelings. I don't know how I'm going to manage without him. I looked at my phone expecting there to be a text from him but there wasn't. There was only one from Ellie. I didn't bother to read it she was probably thanking the for the thousandth time. Why was a so stupid?

-

"You kissed Justin Bieber?"

"Oh my gosh can you get me his auto graph?"

"How did you meet Justin Bieber?"

"Your a bitch, how could you not tell anyone?" 

"Are you going out with him?"

I'm guessing everyone saw the magazine or it had probably spread everywhere. All day girls were trying to talk to me and become friends with me. Before nobody cared about me, now if I looked at them I was instantly their new best friend. I took out my aids for the whole day, even mostly through lessons because people whispered to me the whole time. 

Maybe I need a break from school. I checked my phone at lunch. Still nothing from Justin. I sighed. Truth is I really miss him. I just wish I could get something from him. 

*The Next Day* 

Still no message nothing. I felt like an empty whole was digging itself into me. I was never more alone.

Everyone was still bugging me about him asking questions, wondering what he was up to, I couldn't ignore them forever, I came ignore them forever.

*The Day After* 

He's given up on me. I haven't gotten anything from him. Please, please, please Justin. I'm sorry, I never meant for you to get so upset about it. Please forgive me, life is so hard with out you.