Chapter fourty-five

Brads P.O.V

It was 10am the next day and Caitlin decided to go for a shower because I am surprising her with a meal today.

Whilst she was in the shower I thought that I would be the best boyfriend and spam her phone with stupid selfies of me.

As I turned on her phone a message popped up on her lock screen. Luke. I had to see what it read.

From Luke: "Hi, I'm still sorry about what happened when you were here. I must admit that I really liked you and still have feelings for you that I know for a fact that won't go away. Finish with brad, I know you want to, and come with me xxxxxx"

What the fuck? I knew something happened. She wants to fucking finish with me? Two can fucking play this game Caitlin.

She walked out the bathroom, in my trackies and top, looking hot as fuck. Her eyes travelled from her phone to my eyes and back to her phone.

"Brad?" She questioned. Her eyes looking guilty as hell.

"Explain this" I said and shoved the phone in her hands, so she could read the message. I sat down on her bed and held my head in my hands.

"Brad I can ex-" She was about to say when I cut her off.

"Save your fucking excuses caitlin, were over, you can go to Luke like you have always wanted to" I said and stormed out the room, before giving her chance to explain.

"Woah mate what's happened?" James asked me and I completely ran past him and out the door.

I don't care what I am doing right now. I just want to do something that will forget all this. All the lies she's said to me, all the times she said she's loved me. Everything. Leah is right she is a slut.

Caitlin's P.O.V

OMG! What the fuck have I got myself into. I've lost the love of my life just because I had a drunken one night stand with Luke. It happened during the time we spent together. They took me out and we all got drunk. Me and Luke came back home and we had sex. It wasn't great. It was pure horrible.

"What's happened between you two?" James asked as I walked into the living room where everyone is.

"I fucking slept with Luke when I went to america. He texted me this morning telling me how he has feelings for me and how he wants me to leave brad for him. Brad saw it before me and stormed out. He said we are over" I said and started crying. No one comforted me they just stood there in pure shock. I don't blame them I am a slut.

"That is horrible! Why would you do that?" James replied, looking angry.

"It was a drunken mistake, it didn't mean anything" I replied and ran to get my phone to call brad.

"Well I'm going to find brad. I hate people who hurt my bestfriend" He said and stormed out the flat followed by Tristan, Abbie, Chloe and Leah. Just me and Connor were left.

"It was horrible what you did but at the end of the day you were both drunk so it didn't mean anything. I believe you" He said and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you. I need to find brad" I said and dialled his number. After five rings he picked up.

"What?" He coldly said down the phone.

"I'm sorry, where are you?" I asked.

"On the cliff at the beach. I have to do-" He said and then the phone went dead.
No.

This can't be happening.

"Come on" I said to Connor and grabbed my phone and threw on my ugg boots before dragging Connor out the door.

"Where is he?" He asked me.

"On the fucking cliff" I said.

We ran, literally sprinted, to the beach.

"Brad please come back" I begged him.

"Why should I?" He said.

He turned around and his foot slipped.

"BRAD!" I screamed.

No.

Fucking no.

----------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger, ooohhhhh;) hope your enjoying the book! Love you xx